Ascent vs Hate [2-1] ft round 3 perfected [w clutch pro tank yolked afuc]

jay.

You asked us for the miniwar but your complaining about our combats?

Congrats nonetheless, Clutch is a pro tank.

Edit: Since you seem to want to flame ingame about prepping and call us "brown sticky stuffters", pm me via forum messenger for a prep. :)

Edited by Rijn

Edit: Since you seem to want to flame ingame about prepping and call us "brown sticky stuffters", pm me via forum messenger for a prep. :)

stfu stop piping up to Ascent u just got smoked in a miniwar it happens lol.

Stop picking on clans that just opened up and prep Outburst you brown sticky stuffstain.

OT: Grats on miniwar Ascent lads.

u prep low tier lpc's for free wins with a ton of invites

don't @ me

Im sorry come again 5 of those preps are against xLPC's who happened to have balls to prep my clan. Take notes your clan sucks, i am currently 3-0 in preps against a clan that you cant even win a round off of.

Im sorry come again 5 of those preps are against xLPC's who happened to have balls to prep my clan. Take notes your clan sucks, i am currently 3-0 in preps against a clan that you cant even win a round off of.

a clan that strives off prep wins, ahh yes.. i can only imagine how demoralized your clan will be when someone who has 30+ multi clanners in their clan as well and fucks you in cwa =P

a clan that strives off prep wins, ahh yes.. i can only imagine how demoralized your clan will be when someone who has 30+ multi clanners in their clan as well and fucks you in cwa =P

A clan that consistently pulls 40+ to weekends and 20+ for midweeks all who are which members of my clan btw. Meanwhile your clan went from pulling 60 to 20 in 1 week must feel bad. See ya this weekend losers :P

A clan that consistently pulls 40+ to weekends and 20+ for midweeks all who are which members of my clan btw. Meanwhile your clan went from pulling 60 to 20 in 1 week must feel bad. See ya this weekend losers :P

if your clan is so "good", how about you move up to the lpc scene and fight clans that don't have an entire memberbase of w308 1v1 pkers?

I pulled 37 with 0 multi clanners, wbu? 

yo pick on sum 1 your own size buddy. why you asking lvl 40s to prep you? dont make me go on thier team like i did with DP just to smoke you kiddo lmfaooooooo

yo pick on sum 1 your own size buddy. why you asking lvl 40s to prep you? dont make me go on thier team like i did with DP just to smoke you kiddo lmfaooooooo

Actually the 40's asked us for a prep.. hide behind a sharkbrew name btw bro 

edit: originalz or w/e ur name is, ur members flame u in ur mbs l00o

going to sleep now, ta-ta

Edited by Rijn

Actually the 40's asked us for a prep.. hide behind a sharkbrew name btw bro 

edit: originalz or w/e ur name is, ur members flame u in ur mbs l00o

going to sleep now,

yo kiddo I'm originalz. my clan #1 outburst killed h8 ok? we bullied you to lpc times. we will bully you harder wait on it. country bundle of twigs LMFAOOO

stfu stop piping up to Ascent u just got smoked in a miniwar it happens lol.

Stop picking on clans that just opened up and prep Outburst you brown sticky stuffstain.

OT: Grats on miniwar Ascent lads.

ty bro

They complain about having a few 70s in wild but yet they bring 70s to a miniwar against high 50s low 60s :thinking:

lel all good we send the dick to them 70s all day  :) was fun 

yo kiddo I'm originalz. my clan #1 outburst killed h8 ok? we bullied you to lpc times. we will bully you harder wait on it. country bundle of twigs LMFAOOO

you even sound like a moron on here.. imagine being so fucking cauliflower that a leader has to edit your topics every time you make one lmfao