Honest question.

Laere

You guys gained rage members and instantly starting talking brown sticky stuff to IR (arguably the only clan who doesn't talk brown sticky stuff). Not very humble

Well for one, I'm a clan friend/ ex supremacy member who hasn't attended more then 3 official events for any clan in a year+ so your "you guys" reference is false. I only casually play the game right now.

And for two, there is a huge difference in sup talking brown sticky stuff on IR and the attitude EoP had for a while.

Supremacy wasn't in the best shape for a while, and now that they are at stronger point. They're ready to be competitive again in the pure scene which has probably got a lot of there long time loyal members pretty hype to be on the map again. What they are doing is more like competitive banter more then anything which every clan in the game does.

Eop on the other hands hacker multiple clans forums and members and bragged about using "120 mains " on pure clan trips to ruin the scene for everyone. Now look at them. No one wants to join Eop and Eop will probably close in the upcoming months.

I'm honestly surprised you're having a hard time comprehending the point in my post. Always thought TLP/UB ranks were some of the more intelligent people on these forums.

Well for one, I'm a clan friend/ ex supremacy member who hasn't attended more then 3 official events for any clan in a year+ so your "you guys" reference is false. I only casually play the game right now.

And for two, there is a huge difference in sup talking brown sticky stuff on IR and the attitude EoP had for a while.

Supremacy wasn't in the best shape for a while, and now that they are at stronger point. They're ready to be competitive again in the pure scene which has probably got a lot of there long time loyal members pretty hype to be on the map again. What they are doing is more like competitive banter more then anything which every clan in the game does.

Eop on the other hands hacker multiple clans forums and members and bragged about using "120 mains " on pure clan trips to ruin the scene for everyone. Now look at them. No one wants to join Eop and Eop will probably close in the upcoming months.

I'm honestly surprised you're having a hard time comprehending the point in my post. Always thought TLP/UB ranks were some of the more intelligent people on these forums.

Didn't read lol

ah yes bcos having a rank team of COMPLETE REJECTS lead a clan full of COMPLETE REJECTS of pure clanning is a good thing

when the reject ranks took over from dull, u could tell they were in over their heads when they tried to ally with rage, and then foe