MISFITS Catch Dead Legacy Clan Outside (ez win lol)

B-ryan

Lmfaooo this rivalry is so healthy for both parties, they both have midweek pk helping recruitment. Gj both

You're 100% right except Fi needed it more because they were on the verge of closure.

They are like those unknown rappers that make a diss track at a famous rapper to maybe get fame if the famous rapper takes the bait.

We took the bait :P lmao

fight us 1v1 any day lmao

we just did in the video unless you were referring to singles (lol)

You're 100% right except Fi needed it more because they were on the verge of closure.

They are like those unknown rappers that make a diss track at a famous rapper to maybe get fame if the famous rapper takes the bait.

We took the bait :P lmao

we just did in the video unless you were referring to singles (lol)

what are you even saying lmfao

We killed u and u didn't return just stop lol. Fight us 1v1 on the weekends or in cwa and see what happens moron.

We killed u and u didn't return just stop lol. Fight us 1v1 on the weekends or in cwa and see what happens moron.

HAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't get over the fact you actually think you won that

I can't get over the fact that ur a bitch boy and got bullied by text msg's on irc and are also afraid to fight us on weekends lmfa0

Your "bullying" on IRC is justin beiber as fuck hahahahaha i got no idea what you're talking about, you're just embarrassing yourselves with half the brown sticky stuff you say

Your "bullying" on IRC is justin beiber as fuck hahahahaha i got no idea what you're talking about, you're just embarrassing yourselves with half the brown sticky stuff you say

That's why u put all of Fatality ranks on ignore on irc because you can't take it lmfao

FI is talking so much brown sticky stuff on this topic, but I see no topics, pic dumps or vids on your part lol

join us bro