Why Hate Is Closing, 2014-2017

Syracuse

Your still dead cant compete you cant return and beg for bonds your broke so is every clan you try and be a part of hahahahahah

no offence but any clan uve been apart of has also been brown sticky stuff/ded so u cant really talk l0l u dumb hick

legit no clan has killed hate, you just need some sort of reason to make yourself feel useful because you do fuck all as a leader lmfao

LOOOOOL, "legit no clan has killed hate" but yet you went from 60 to 15 pulls after 1 weekend piping up to my clan. I believe its safe to say Outburst is winning this rivalry.

Remember, you started it lmfao.

"be on your logout screen just incase"

I released this july 8th and you've tried mass recruiting (pulled 60 for a weekend, got 2 other clans to get in your capes and still got killed, pulled 20 the next weekend LMFAO), tried changing the trip times thinking it would make any effect at us and kicked 3 ranks already.

2 weeks later you still can't figure out how to get our of the slump. But I have the answer :]

This can stop with a simple act from your ranks.

Pm me when you're ready to do it.

LOOOOOL, "legit no clan has killed hate" but yet you went from 60 to 15 pulls after 1 weekend piping up to my clan. I believe its safe to say Outburst is winning this rivalry.

Remember, you started it lmfao.

"be on your logout screen just incase"

idk why you pointing fingers at me cus I didn't start brown sticky stuff nigga

rip h8

don't pm me on my dick anymore buddy

Once you see him spaz out you'll get rid of him too. Heard you and OB talking big brown sticky stuff about us in SB ts, I love it. Fakeness has always been relevant @@RyanTheG

I did not talk sht. I agreed with them about having to change times back to normal if bt and h8 keep not pulling. Why wud i talk sht.

He can say what he wants, but this is how it happened. To him it was either his way or he would cry and skip events etc. So he got kicked. He did try to make the clan better by his ideas, but 3/4 of them weren't good at the time to make.

Idgaf what you say about me  lol just know I know what happened and know you look dumb af right now lmfao inactive ass leader

@@Syracuse started the rivalry btw, posting topics here ''dismantling'' outburst with 2 clans in his cape and went downhill from there.

So yeah.

Btw the alliance between Hate and Rampage are broken so that means, every clan on his own.

Much better.