Why Hate Is Closing, 2014-2017

Syracuse

Singles got kicked from Hate for crying to much @

@@Singles how can you let this guy say this about you lol?

From an unbiased point of view, I heard Singles was trying to make Hate a great clan but nobody would listen to him & just basically wanted to stay irrelevant, so you had to ban the poor guy from the brown sticky stuff clan (which was something good for him, in the end).

@@Singles how can you let this guy say this about you lol?

From an unbiased point of view, I heard Singles was trying to make Hate a great clan but nobody would listen to him & just basically wanted to stay irrelevant, so you had to ban the poor guy from the brown sticky stuff clan (which was something good for him, in the end).

He can say what he wants, but this is how it happened. To him it was either his way or he would cry and skip events etc. So he got kicked. He did try to make the clan better by his ideas, but 3/4 of them weren't good at the time to make.

He can say what he wants, but this is how it happened. To him it was either his way or he would cry and skip events etc. So he got kicked. He did try to make the clan better by his ideas, but 3/4 of them weren't good at the time to make.

Singles left h8 the same day we prepped outburst and won ? Uhmmrrrrmm

Once you see him spaz out you'll get rid of him too. Heard you and OB talking big brown sticky stuff about us in SB ts, I love it. Fakeness has always been relevant @@RyanTheG

I agree @@RyanTheG was there to witness Outburst talk brown sticky stuff about your clan because we have definitely put you in this slumped state of your brown sticky stuff clan at this moment.

I agree @@RyanTheG was there to witness Outburst talk brown sticky stuff about your clan because we have definitely put you in this slumped state of your brown sticky stuff clan at this moment.

legit no clan has killed hate, you just need some sort of reason to make yourself feel useful because you do fuck all as a leader lmfao