Unbiased Unpropaganda Rivalries Poll

Colby

Whose winning Rivalries without all the Propaganda?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Sv Vs Eopiss

• Sv
    • Eopiss
  2. 2. Unbreakable vs Foe

• UB
    • Foe
  3. 3. Fatality Vs Misfits?

• Fatality
    • Misfits

@ @ @@Volcanomanlmao

We took ur forums, took members, took ur weekends away, took ur midweeks away, forced you into a solid losing streak preps, caused you to go into sb hiding.

Only thing you have left is rot forums wahahahah.

Now you mass to fight midweeks, whenever you can muster enough mass pokes to get a few straglers on, and correlate plans how to 2v1 SV. The state of your rank team is so shaken, before you even set up a midweek pkri or a trip, you plan out what to do when we show. Yet everytime still manage to get shaken down & cleared.

Not a single part of this is true lol.

Usually these kind of polls are based on whoever has the most members/who's friendly with who. 

Pretty clear to me apart from the ub/foe one which we'll have to wait and see if foe can continue to keep these pulls up or slump again after a few weeks.

Sv destroyed Eop and will continue to do so i believe. Eop went from 110 to 35 pulls and 40 minute trips so thats pretty clear. Should be funny to see what happens in the next weeks

Foe/ub will have to wait and see. Will be more clear in a few weeks. Hope foe accepts the 50v50 or whatever though would be great for the pure community.

Fatality completely destroys Misfits although i must say they're pretty active midweek wise and this helps both clans but if you look at fi forums alone compared to misfits and see what Fatality has leaked and the daily clears on them it's pretty clear Fi is winning this. Also misfits denying any clean fights 1v1 Fi always has to find them in the wild and rush them they never want to fight/declining preps in both servers etc.

FI completely lost to misfits, never seen a winning topic lmao. 

EOP dominates SV. 

yeh again, brown sticky stuffality is losing to misfits lmao

eop struggles to pull 40 to weekends while sv pulls 60 with midweek action every day

eop 0-5 in preps while sv was on 5 win streak

50% of eop ranks left the clan as well as members

what more do i need to say

What 5 win streak? Sv started out 1-12 in preps LMFAO

CD has never lost a rivalry, every clan we've beefed with has closed :P

Ayeee don't spread lies, few weeks ago we went on a 8-0 streak = worst matched?

Btw AAO is 1-15 in preps., do ur research broccoli

you went on a 8 prep streak because 25/30 who prepped was from sv l000000000l, wtf have i just read. this is pabz btw.

i like u satans but god damn your fucking cauliflower.

SV left u and u lost 3-0 too IR and killed 1 in a ft100 and left the portal.

Since then u haven't won one single thing in CWA lmfao

EoP vs SV has been super one-sided since day one. SV basically lost that rivalry in the first weekend of opening since they dropped from 150 to 50 members in one day and are currently pulling even less than that. They have legit done nothing since reopening lol. Their clan will be closed by the end of summer.

Fo vs Breakable is hardly a rivalry, the only thing Breakable does is talk brown sticky stuff but they never ever are able to back it up. They will continue to talk brown sticky stuff to FO though until they regret it kinda like SV did to EoP. P.S don't beg clans to prep you claiming you are unbeatable in CWA and then proceed to lose to Supremacy hahaha.

Misfits vs Fi is a weird rivalry not gonna lie. First of all it's a shame that fatality even tried to beef with this new clan, second of all whats even worst, is they are losing the rivalry. If misfits comes out on top of this rivalry I can see FI finally closing it's door like they should have 4 years ago.

you went on a 8 prep streak because 25/30 who prepped was from sv l000000000l, wtf have i just read. this is pabz btw.

You brag about Sv's warring quality yet fail to acknowledge that Sv is 1-12 in preps as lpc LMFAO

You brag about Sv's warring quality yet fail to acknowledge that Sv is 1-12 in preps as lpc LMFAO

Check forums m8, went on a ez 5 streak last week. Or if its easier im sure we can have someone post it in your lb's for you (;

The truth. 

SV & EOP

Sovereign came humbling from the main scene to the pure scene, as far as I know, and what I have witnessed is that their absolute garbage, their just the lpc punching bag that it nothing more too say.  I have never, ever seen such bad clan with such awfull quality in my life, rumours have it they went from 160 ? to barely pulling 30 now, that is just carrot. Never seen them on sharkbrew neither any after event math, so i guess they lost this rivalry since the start. All i see is that them getting bullied by every single clan, they will probably vanish in few weeks or so. Eom is still brown sticky stuff, it's not hard to win against a punching bag 

UB & FOE

We declared on these Koons but they countered it, they are too scared to show their freaking member list which just proofs that their scared and waiting for obvious invites or old school players too return, neitherless this clan will never slump us or harm us in any way, they can settle anything with us through IRC w/e they want too....

FI & Misfits

Nothing to say, Fi is getting railed losing to a 1 server clan I never heard of before holy brown sticky stuff. All i see from these two clans are "boards" which is obviously fake and lot of propaganda, but mistfits defiantly got the upper hand on fi.  

EoP vs SV has been super one-sided since day one. SV basically lost that rivalry in the first weekend of opening since they dropped from 150 to 50 members in one day and are currently pulling even less than that. They have legit done nothing since reopening lol. Their clan will be closed by the end of summer.

Fo vs Breakable is hardly a rivalry, the only thing Breakable does is talk brown sticky stuff but they never ever are able to back it up. They will continue to talk brown sticky stuff to FO though until they regret it kinda like SV did to EoP. P.S don't beg clans to prep you claiming you are unbeatable in CWA and then proceed to lose to Supremacy hahaha.

Misfits vs Fi is a weird rivalry not gonna lie. First of all it's a shame that Fatality even tried to beef with this new clan, second of all whats even worst, is they are losing the rivalry. If misfits comes out on top of this rivalry I can see FI finally closing it's door like they should have 4 years ago.

Misfits said ty lmao

eop struggles to pull 40 to weekends while sv pulls 60 with midweek action every day 

eop 0-5 in preps while sv was on  5 win streak

50% of eop ranks left the clan as well as members

what more do i need to say

But there is none event aftermath of ur so called weekend trips, and i barely see any fights between u and eom in wildy anymore... nor can i find videos of ur weekendt trips. I guess ur just a propaganda clan just like Fi & Foe. 

But there is none event aftermath of ur so called weekend trips, and i barely see any fights between u and eom in wildy anymore... nor can i find videos of ur weekendt trips. I guess ur just a propaganda clan just like Fi & Foe.

Because we are banned from posting aftermaths here. Have you been under a rock m8..

Check Sv forums if you wanna see the bullying eop's taken & currently taking

Because we are banned from posting aftermaths here. Have you been under a rock m8..

Check Sv forums if you wanna see the bullying eop's taken & currently taking

Last time i viewed these forums was when "tlp" closed as hpc and tried to reopen etc, why are they banned from sharkbrew rofl ?

yo guys check my clans forums if u dont believ we r winner!!!! just let me hide some posts of retards we need2 guest 4 having a brain lol! -sv members

casual reminder that sovereign has never been anything more than eop's shadow and a punching bag. poor lads spend so much time trying to convince themselves they ever harmed eop and yet each time they've opened we always beat them into closure.

I'm well aware Pabz, still gunna claim that brown sticky stuff tho, u were CD at the time ;)

We on the CWA rebuild brah

Misfits vs Fi is a weird rivalry not gonna lie. First of all it's a shame that Fatality even tried to beef with this new clan, second of all whats even worst, is they are losing the rivalry. If misfits comes out on top of this rivalry I can see FI finally closing it's door like they should have 4 years ago.