Founders of the 1 def era??

Salsos 5hed

mhm ima just stay off the game knowing that cd kids are still using every saturday night of their lives to play runescape; yet still not able to come close to a prep record or even a p2p prep victory (things doom has already accomplished)

Bro u literally still lurk these forums like a lost dog ever since Doom closed, get over it bro lmfao, move on with ur life m8

Thanks for the recognition.

I brought up the idea to @@Woonskep in august 2016 and I had the time to form MF in October. We started off as a p2p pking clan being very strict on our Def cap. Unlike lpcs at the time they had a 75 combat cap and didn't want to fight us because of our higher lvls. So we ended up fighting other active p2p clans at the time that weren't 1-4 def like Dmk, Clan X. In which a month later RD and AAO opened in our new scene and got it more spotlight.

the f2p scene was crawling with mains and rockman lol. As well SF allowed 25 def aka your leader

respekt but we still gonna close u </3

without us your clan would be closed lol

we take 1 day off and you guys have a 6man singles trip

ya cus we thought itd be fun lol. which it probably was for the ones who did that. thought u enjoyed the singles too since u spend so much time there

also eop messed up hpc scene with mains and since eop + foe + fi were the only clans pulling good and had matched opts we had no other choice than to move down to lpc. at the end of hpc it was just foe + fi setting up fights and eop crashing with mains lol

ya cus we thought itd be fun lol. which it probably was for the ones who did that. thought u enjoyed the singles too since u spend so much time there

also eop messed up hpc scene with mains and since eop + foe + fi were the only clans pulling good and had matched opts we had no other choice than to move down to lpc. at the end of hpc it was just foe + fi setting up fights and eop crashing with mains lol

your clan literally had a singles trip 7 days ago, reference your own povs lmao

Meanwhile misfits nearly pull 60 and had nothing but action.

Great edge spams though, you guys are good at typing

Yeah i was in Foe and we would mostly just fight eop

your clan literally had a singles trip 7 days ago, reference your own povs lmao

Meanwhile misfits nearly pull 60 and had nothing but action.

Great edge spams though, you guys are good at typing

Yeah i was in Foe and we would mostly just fight eop

LOL. if u were with foe u'd know about cluster124 and how every pure clan hated eop for bringing mains, which no other clan than eop did (after cluster124 and the topics & new rules on sharkbrew). as always eop has never been able to set up fights so what u'r saying is just bs. and if u were with foe theres no way u could forget how foe + fi just set up fights after fights at the end of hpc

LOL. if u were with foe u'd know about cluster124 and how every pure clan hated eop for bringing mains, which no other clan than eop did (after cluster124 and the topics & new rules on sharkbrew). as always eop has never been able to set up fights so what u'r saying is just bs. and if u were with foe theres no way u could forget how foe + fi just set up fights after fights at the end of hpc

cluster 124 was fun ngl, especially when ppl wear your capes because you are #1 but that's the past. I don't see any eop mains anymore (correct me if im wrong tho)

cluster 124 was fun ngl, especially when ppl wear your capes because you are #1 but that's the past. I don't see any eop mains anymore (correct me if im wrong tho)

no1 was wearing our capes at cluster124 except for us ..... and eop does bring mains, im 100% sure of it. their leaders encourage them to bring that brown sticky stuff its pathetic

no1 was wearing our capes at cluster124 except for us ..... and eop does bring mains, im 100% sure of it. their leaders encourage them to bring that brown sticky stuff its pathetic

damn :/ well whatever the case may be im glad you guys don't bring mains, only on a few occasions (like 1-3 which may be an hpc acc) that's all that really matters

damn :/ well whatever the case may be im glad you guys don't bring mains, only on a few occasions (like 1-3 which may be an hpc acc) that's all that really matters

same to you. idk some people feel like that doesnt matter even if we tell em not to. usually the hpc accs are there to scout and then they kinda say fuckit or something idk what they thinking lol

Im not sure if reading comprehension is an issue for you but, the comment you quoted doesn't take credit for anything.

All the hpcs moved because everyone agrees 1def is better

Pretty much this ^

Ahh yes insult my intelligence good one u can barely handle a rivalry with dying fi (which youre not even clearly winning) i dont think u should start one with rockman