Founders of the 1 def era??

Salsos 5hed

all we did was give it a little bit of exposure like "hey guys look, no mains here"

Everyone agrees that moving down to lpc was the best thing for the pure community

I won't give credit to Misfits for being the original reason as to why the scene moved. Invictus was open before you guys, and were known to fight clans without mains, despite the numbers they had whether they were high or low. I will give you credit for being known as a P2P clan and still being able to last as long as you guys have, it's rather crazy to think clans can pk in 1 server and not get bored, but I can't talk since I was apart of Rage :P

doom were the first clan to move (bullied) down from hpc, followed by op i believe or at least that i know of/care about

but im pretty sure there were other clans already in that scene like iv, ub and fs that were making it popular again

things were going well and was looking up for us after taking #1 from eop but then cd decided to get into a short rivalry with cp that all coincided with a lot of our members going inactive but we decided to make a run at cp anyways... but to be fair, they got the better of us. we also got banned off sb at the time so we decided to tag along and go lpc with doom as we were using rspotato masherfare and it made sense to get all cuddly with doom

then we killed doom again lol!

I won't give credit to Misfits for being the original reason as to why the scene moved. Invictus was open before you guys, and were known to fight clans without mains, despite the numbers they had whether they were high or low. I will give you credit for being known as a P2P clan and still being able to last as long as you guys have, it's rather crazy to think clans can pk in 1 server and not get bored, but I can't talk since I was apart of Rage :P

im not asking anyone to credit misfits. I'm sure there were other clans open before us like invictus and doom. All I am saying that, in a time where the hpc scene was cancer, we were streaming really fun 70+ opt 1defense fights with no mains and no cancer.

At the time I was in foe and i had more fun in MF trips than that of Hpc.

Lastly, we are 1 server but we pk *Everyday* with 20-30+

which is why we are wcotm x3 in a row

around late 2016 the lpc bracket was pretty braindead, was only like, fearless, invictus, envy(?) vanquish, terror, and then like 4 clans that kept merging and closing every week . doom and misfits opened and i dont have the dates on those but this was end of summer/early fall of 2016 that doom/fs/mf/iv/sf were the 'established' lpcs -in regards to hpcs at the time it was total aids. cp pulled 100 with mostly mains, eop pulled high with mostly mains, foc was dead until their community anniversary, ub/rage/sup/op we all pulled low as well. low as in like, 30's average. come november time op moved down to lpc bracket, ub maybe a few weeks later we had talked to apex/rage at the time and neither wanted to budge but we said fuck it anyway, which resulted in cd going lpc again, rage/apex/sup followed suit, and then foe/eop afterwards come decemberish i believe. 

I wouldn't give credit to one person, people generally got over themselves and realized hpc had come to an end

It was Misfits. It's the only reason I'm in Misfits.

I wanted to make a 1 def only clan a year ago and everyone said nah fuck off 30 def for life.

Then I found Misfits the ONLY 1-4 def clan that accepted accounts past 75 CB and wasn't in XLPC. 

So Misfits essentially started the movement and then Doom stopped HPC -> LPC being our rivals. 

highly doubt CD cares about that, Pretty sure sure they prefer knowing that they killed Doom every single time.

mhm ima just stay off the game knowing that cd kids are still using every saturday night of their lives to play runescape; yet still not able to come close to a prep record or even a p2p prep victory (things doom has already accomplished)

I would say FS/IV started this scene on the low scale. Doom then opened and made it big. Then Misfit opened a few weeks and would propel the scene to what it is now. It was a combination of things. Misfits was part of it, but they didn't found it. 

Stop trying to take credit for what fs did lmao

Im not sure if reading comprehension is an issue for you but, the comment you quoted doesn't take credit for anything.

All the hpcs moved because everyone agrees 1def is better

I would say FS/IV started this scene on the low scale. Doom then opened and made it big. Then Misfit opened a few weeks and would propel the scene to what it is now. It was a combination of things. Misfits was part of it, but they didn't found it.

Pretty much this ^

Everyone will just claim their own clans more than likely, it was Misfits, Clan x, Dmk and Rd pking all with 1 def accounts and then Doom came along and were strong on the 1-5 def.

Within the next 2 months majority of the Hpc clans made the move down and now we're here today.

Unfortunately you still a lot of mains but that's something that will never stop no matter how many attempts are made.