Worst prep loss by your clan?

Triggerer

lmfao u were not better

just like Z>HI , Z>EF

p.s. 9-0

eh u couldn't beat us once in the wilderness and we didnt really care about clanwars too much so idk easy to say we won the rivalry, can't deny you beat us 9x in clw tho

SUP>Doom xD

i dont really have a worst prep loss that i can think of...i don't really hate any clans or regret any preps so idk

1-2 months ago when we were prepping with a ton of applicants and the servers kept DCing. lost an easy win vs Fi which was embarassing and lost to IR as well after all four callers dced all three rounds which was also a shame. luckily we didnt allow these low tier clans to keep us down and we moved on afterwards to manhandle clans like ub

lmfao u were not better

just like Z>HI , Z>EF

p.s. 9-0

how quickly you forget, the rivalry that closed doom in HPC started from sup smoking them in p2p prep down 1 and doom getting mad about it

eh u couldn't beat us once in the wilderness and we didnt really care about clanwars too much so idk easy to say we won the rivalry, can't deny you beat us 9x in clw tho

SUP>Doom xD

i dont really have a worst prep loss that i can think of...i don't really hate any clans or regret any preps so idk

so basically u couldn't win when it was pure vs pure

i'd take 9-0 over success on cancerous 2k16 weekends in rune/addy lmfao

And the other week too l000l

Damn boi suck jamz dick already wtf u look like glue to @@Jamz name ma nibba wtf it looks like the boi Jarhead stole ur bitch when u was 10 and you still mad about it God damn you look broccolied aswell as you look potato masher ASF and I'm pretty sure your religion doesn't allow you to be potato masher damn

Damn boi suck jamz dick already wtf u look like glue to @@Jamz name ma nibba wtf it looks like the boi Jarhead stole ur bitch when u was 10 and you still mad about it God damn you look broccolied aswell as you look potato masher ASF and I'm pretty sure your religion doesn't allow you to be potato masher damn

who the fuk r u bich