ee

Godfather

mom im famous

also not only is 25 not equal to 20 but we had like 30-32 a bunch left including myself when it went to cwa cuz i had brown sticky stuff to do

@@Billy wut l0l

SV PULLED 26 LOLLL

by the looks of it eop decided to watch other clans fight in cwa than have a trip so whos the real winner xd

mom im famous

also not only is 25 not equal to 20 but we had like 30-32 a bunch left including myself when it went to cwa cuz i had brown sticky stuff to do

by the looks of it eop decided to watch other clans fight in cwa than have a trip so whos the real winner xd

Sick intel we flamed u then went back to killing relevant clans LOOOOl

26 LMAOOO Don is a joke of a leader lmfao

mom im famous

i got an oldschool friend in fi that sent me this (before cwa, before we hit you in single)

BSlL2LU.png

certainly does not look like 30 tbh lmfao.

the point of our initial conversation was me saying this brown sticky stuff doesnt matter and just play the game, and yet here you are doing exactly why i think eop is toxic lol

it kinda does matter since you started a rivalry with us and got your clan killed lmfao  :blink:

the point of our initial conversation was me saying this brown sticky stuff doesnt matter and just play the game, and yet here you are doing exactly why i think eop is toxic lol

LOOOOOOOOOOL 1 items us and camps us with mains for 1 month before opening..

now asking for offf LMAOAOAOAOOAOA

eat brown sticky stuff you filthy animal lmfao

your clan literally started a dox war, ddos war and 1 itemed us before you even opened

got killed and now you want off lmfao

god the nerve on you hahahaha

heh

disappointed :/