Misfits vs Eruption Of Pures 2-0 Ft Perfection +Gif

BackWoodsL

LMFAOOOO YOO WHAT HAPPENED TO U I DIDNT BELIEVE IT WHEN KNIKKER TOLD ME U WERE CATCHING FEELINGS LATELY BUT GOT DAMN BOI

IM JUST JOKING I STILL FUCK WITH U BUDDY AND U ARE RELEVANT IN MY EYES!!

lmfao m8 [random private server] @@iObsession talkin bout ur fat as if #networked dont have his ugly ass irl/.txt l0000000l

ever since he heard he was getting dropped for moni (to keep it at 10)  he started getting hella emotional bruv l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l

lmfao m8 [random private server] @@iObsession talkin bout ur fat as if #networked dont have his ugly ass irl/.txt l0000000l

ever since he heard he was getting dropped for moni (to keep it at 10)  he started getting hella emotional bruv l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l

my guy u bent the knee after praising all of us how the fuck are u talkin

EOP IS DEAD BTW ROFL

just remember why ur not posting on ur normal name :P

my guy u bent the knee after praising all of us how the fuck are u talkin

EOP IS DEAD BTW ROFL

m8 u keep sayin i praised a private server team when i never played a private server ever in my life you pussy l0000l

and bruv if i were to ever praise anyone  why would i praise you out of all the members in ur team? ur garbage and @ told me ur the weakest link and ur a cry baby l00l000l00l. many ppl showed me gifs of you getting constantly 1 banged on palidino server lmfa00000 'buffalo' l0l0l0l0l0l

u should join irc for the juicy intel btw

m8 u keep sayin i praised a private server team when i never played a private server ever in my life you pussy l0000l

and bruv if i were to ever praise anyone why would i praise you out of all the members in ur team? ur garbage and @ told me ur the weakest link and ur a cry baby l00l000l00l. many ppl showed me gifs of you getting constantly 1 banged on palidino server lmfa00000 'buffalo' l0l0l0l0l0l

u should join irc for the juicy intel btw

lmfao can u make it any more obvious wtf? U have no power in ur clan btw l00000l

DONT LEME FORGET ABOUT THE UNIT TOO LMFAO

u started clanning on battlescape calm down lmfao. Making a gif isn't as hard as ur big ass ego thinks it is.

Imagine taking a sarcastic quote seriously and still being this upset I left ur mmo guild lols

Didn't start clanning on battlescape either u oddly obsessed insecure weirdo lmfao (you'll never say who you are because you're afraid of posting on your actual alias for some reason o.O)