[FOE] DEMOLISHES ub | P2P Prep 2-0 (DECLARATION) ~ LOSING 19 AND 10 PEOPLE IN EACH 50V50+ ROUND ~ NOT ON OUR LEVEL BABY

holydreams

before app, during a midweek, didn't even kno foe was out until fi ran into you, so how does that translate into me being a leak, you're fckin cauliflower lmao

It's beyond cauliflower to go to a clan's trip and then mid-trip make an application to another clan and finish the trip with them and think that would be fine without some sort of explanation prior. 

Also if your previous post is what you think about Foe why would you bother apping in the first place? (If you weren't a spy)

big spy @  god bless

L

It's beyond cauliflower to go to a clan's trip and then mid-trip make an application to another clan and finish the trip with them and think that would be fine without some sort of explanation prior. 

Also if your previous post is what you think about Foe why would you bother apping in the first place? (If you weren't a spy)

Your fckin dumb lol dont care enough to even bother replying and making convo with you

The leader of the 2nd best rs clan of all time shouldn't hold himself like this. Cha0s/Walli would be disappointed.

thought it was pretty obvious... but I simply mimicked UB's style of their aftermath topics towards other clans they want to disrespect on our 2 prep win topics

have you ever seen an aftermath title like this from me before these?