[FOE] DEMOLISHES ub | P2P Prep 2-0 (DECLARATION) ~ LOSING 19 AND 10 PEOPLE IN EACH 50V50+ ROUND ~ NOT ON OUR LEVEL BABY

holydreams

And....I could join Foe and outrank you in 6 months if i wanted to. 

KYP bundle of twigs

LOL 

Do me a favor and find the nearest bridge and jump off of it

The only rank you can get in a clan in this era would be IR

[iR]Hotkeying LOL

@@Mustafa r u srsly trying to pipe up when foe beaten u guys more than u guys beaten us l0000l

i know ur excited for having some wins vs one of the best clans of all times but no need to bite more than u can chew bruv

mfw u think its hard warring with the same 30 members, always having first pile leaks, and hitting off 2-3 kids for prep wins aka sup l000l

adhi taught 3at everything he knows buddy

@@Mustafa r u srsly trying to pipe up when foe beaten u guys more than u guys beaten us l0000l

i know ur excited for having some wins vs one of the best clans of all times but no need to bite more than u can chew bruv

mfw u think its hard warring with the same 30 members, always having first pile leaks, and hitting off 2-3 kids for prep wins aka sup l000l

adhi taught 3at everything he knows buddy

Listen dude, i dont know where u got the idea that we use first pile leaks and hitting off people. Literally no rank in supremacy owns a booter lmfao and ive known 3at for 7 years even before he joined foe and nothing has changed about him

these soft pussies suspended me for 36 hours for talkin about @@Ecstacy unbranded glasses l000l

bruv said he got a full time salary based job but was on sharkbrew yday from the morning all the way to midnight lmfao

yo wadup im at work right now posting this lmao it's pretty cool getting paid like $35/h to work 3 hours and dick around for 5 every weekday

you sound upset that I'm doin me better than you doin you

yo wadup im at work right now posting this lmao it's pretty cool getting paid like $35/h to work 3 hours and dick around for 5 every weekday

you sound upset that I'm doin me better than you doin

you

are u really tryin to prove urself on a community rs website lmao thats just beyond sad. And after seeing ur irl im sure u talking bout dickin hanumans ,gz on that

are u really tryin to prove urself on a community rs website lmao thats just beyond sad. And after seeing ur irl im sure u talking bout dickin hanumans ,gz on that

hey man I like to stay humble but my buddy @lookwhatidid seems real interested in my life so I'll let him know all he wants

you sound upset that I'm doin me better than you doin you

m8 i make £48/hr to flame you all day. you ain't fooling anyone on these forums bruv l00000l

you sound upset that you look the way you do and i'm doing better than you on rs and irl lmfao