OUTBURST FORFEITS TUESDAY PREP ... THEIR EXCUSE HAS RAMPAGE DYING OF LAUGHTER

Fat Boy

You can't prove me wrong without evidence because it's just a he-says/she-says type of thing and we ain't getting anywhere. We provided proof. Waiting for yours because I don't remember ever cancelling a prep. BUT, even if you did bring over cb cap to prep, isn't that our W anyways??

No you cancelled the prep cause we had 2 73's in WILD, lmfao. So that's my W correct? thought so.

get your facts kid , aint no one from Rampage going into UB and asking them to come on our trips ,  UB people came on their own.  We dont go into lpc clans and ask them to come pk with us. We dont have invites , their members

yeah its 1-2 in preps vs outburst how is that awkward ? 

We dont have invites , their members.

infamous quote from the guy ryan himself. All my kids who are in LPC clans are members of my clan as well so stop trying to claim my clan is a LPC invite clan ahahahhahahahahahhahahahha.

get your facts kid , aint no one from Rampage going into UB and asking them to come on our trips ,  UB people came on their own.  We dont go into lpc clans and ask them to come pk with us. We dont have invites , their members

yeah its 1-2 in preps vs outburst how is that awkward ? 

Want pics?

No you cancelled the prep cause we had 2 73's in WILD, lmfao. So that's my W correct? thought so.

I thought you meant you brought 73s to the prep - which would make sense. But we wouldn't cancel a prep because you brought them to wild lmao wtf.. offer proof or just hold your L bro you really cancelled a prep because u got focused in Wildy lmao. I'm so surprised at how fast OB leadership is declining. You're now 2-2 against RP in preps, and we even settled for doing it on a weekday like you wanted @@R4ngeTAP - now this is awk :/

I thought you meant you brought 73s to the prep - which would make sense. But we wouldn't cancel a prep because you brought them to wild lmao wtf.. offer proof or just hold your L bro you really cancelled a prep because u got focused in Wildy lmao. I'm so surprised at how fast OB leadership is declining. You're now 2-2 against RP in preps, and we even settled for doing it on a weekday like you wanted @@R4ngeTAP - now this is awk :/

highly doubt canceling a prep is a automatic prep if it never happened? :thinking:

It's the same thing as not showing up for a prep the day of.. your leader confirmed cancelled lol I know @@Warbow still wants to prep - maybe y'all can set up a mini or something

nope , we cancel the prep its considered as never counted for stop trying to get minis and gl in 1 hour :)

We dont have invites , their members.

infamous quote from the guy ryan himself. All my kids who are in LPC clans are members of my clan as well so stop trying to claim my clan is a LPC invite clan ahahahhahahahahahhahahahha.

They're* members