OUTBURST FORFEITS TUESDAY PREP ... THEIR EXCUSE HAS RAMPAGE DYING OF LAUGHTER

Fat Boy

I thought you meant you brought 73s to the prep - which would make sense. But we wouldn't cancel a prep because you brought them to wild lmao wtf.. offer proof or just hold your L bro you really cancelled a prep because u got focused in Wildy lmao. I'm so surprised at how fast OB leadership is declining. You're now 2-2 against RP in preps, and we even settled for doing it on a weekday like you wanted @@R4ngeTAP - now this is awk :/

Jeremy you're a high council that got demoted from warlord because you can't call a prep vs Outburst lmao now that's awkward especially when you're the one asking for one. Are you tryna get in some learning time while Outburst gives the ole smoke to RP.

Jeremy you're a high council that got demoted from warlord because you can't call a prep vs Outburst lmao now that's awkward especially when you're the one asking for one. Are you tryna get in some learning time while Outburst gives the ole smoke to RP.

That's awk when we never had a warlord it was just random ranks to make the structure look better but I'm still 3rd caller in Wildy and 2nd in clan wars soooooo Idk what's going on with this lol but let's still prep this week even tho I won't be there RP is feeling good about it

he did not beg to join Flawless i can confirm that.

He begged me a little...

@@Worldathlete Brandon can suck my big dick

you're mad you were useless in bt and no one fucking liked you LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. i love how all the officials talked mad brown sticky stuff about you stay losing you broccoli

LOL he begged Dlphn to join flawless. I was elite in 2 weeks ryan can confirm.

i didn't beg anyone to join flawless you broccoli LOL you sound so broccolied saying this dumb brown sticky stuff reply if mad LMAO

you're mad you were useless in bt and no one fucking liked you LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. i love how all the officials talked mad brown sticky stuff about you stay losing you broccoli

i didn't beg anyone to join flawless you broccoli LOL you sound so broccolied saying this dumb brown sticky stuff reply if mad LMAO

Aaa you touched my heart but I know it's not true you bundle of twigsgot, BT loved me and I loved BT and you broccoli sucked Ryan's dick

How can you fucking talk about BT when you fucking left us ? x))))

broccolied asfuck