If old school runescape was shut down

Camie

heh  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Would YOU continue flaming on sharkbrew/irc?

2. 2. Do you think others would continue flaming on sharkbrew/irc?

Not exactly a price tag on morals.

I did what I did for Rage. I let you all know in my intro that I would put Rage above you all. We were desperate to pay off the leaks, I so I did something desperate to help my clan - who I was loyal to.

If you want to discuss ethics and philosophy, consider the following; your family is poor, you steal to feed them. Not all acts are inherently immoral, and true philosophers judged individuals by both the means and end, not just one.

if my family was poor i would work as hard as i could to make money.  Not take it from others.  Thats where our morals differ u leaking communist

If oldschool was shut down there would be a moral panic among fatality/unbreakable members and ranks because they'd then realize they'll have to be the punching bags of the real world as well, though I'd imagine unbreakable ranks would more actively go out try record themselves kissing boys for social acceptance again

jesus fucking christ lmfao

Not exactly a price tag on morals.

I did what I did for Rage. I let you all know in my intro that I would put Rage above you all. We were desperate to pay off the leaks, I so I did something desperate to help my clan - who I was loyal to.

If you want to discuss ethics and philosophy, consider the following; your family is poor, you steal to feed them. Not all acts are inherently immoral, and true philosophers judged individuals by both the means and end, not just one.

i dont salute that

if my family was poor i would work as hard as i could to make money.  Not take it from others.  Thats where our morals differ u leaking communist

I'd rather leak for money on an mmorpg than be a homosexual prostitute giving head to guys for $5 a night because of a lack of high school diploma

hey.. it might give u the chance to finally finish high school if osrs closes..

If oldschool was shut down there would be a moral panic among fatality/unbreakable members and ranks because they'd then realize they'll have to be the punching bags of the real world as well, though I'd imagine unbreakable ranks would more actively go out try record themselves kissing boys for social acceptance again

you guys are fucking hilarious 

I can tell what sort of a person you are just from that statement. If an entire area or a % of the populace is forced to poverty, jobs would become scarce as would salaries.