Will unbreakable accept the preps?

Amir

Well?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will ub accept?

• No lol big scared
    • yes

dude eop is shit. the #8 clan just cant challenge the #1 clan get a few wins under your belt and we'll take u serious 

WHPjXvl.png

yesbCm6.png

u still havent beaten foe in p2p ajajajajaja and you're currently 0-2 vs my clan

dude eop is shit. the #8 clan just cant challenge the #1 clan get a few wins under your belt and we'll take u serious 

How are you gonna say you're the #1 clan when you've lost 4 out of 5 of your last preps l0l we'll take you serious when you don't get perfected by supremacy hahaha btw accept the prep pussy or are your leaders still too busy failing high school and kissing boys for social acceptance LOL

Hey boys quote me when u can beat ir lmao

quote me when you can beat supremacy lmao even debb can beat ir

you're literally too ugly to live stfu

this guy who's too ugly to live killed your clan(s) lmfao heard you're scared to prep EOP pussy

How are you gonna say you're the #1 clan when you've lost 4 out of 5 of your last preps l0l we'll take you serious when you don't get perfected by supremacy hahaha btw accept the prep pussy or are your leaders still too busy failing high school and kissing boys for social acceptance LOL

quote me when you can beat supremacy lmao even debb can beat ir

this guy who's too ugly to live killed your clan(s) lmfao heard you're scared to prep EOP pussy

wow bro as if u wrote all that LMAOOO

enough waiting on that old fuck george martin to write his game of thrones book we should just get this clown @ to write the books for him lmao u an author or something bud

wow bro as if u wrote all that LMAOOO

enough waiting on that old fuck george martin to write his game of thrones book we should just get this clown @ to write the books for him lmao u an author or something bud

nice book lmfao you can write a story but can't prep EOP l000l you can't beat supremacy in a prep and they lose to apex......... you're almost as bad as fatality LOL