33 Network Men Kill Outburst and Rampage

Misfits Public Relations

bring those tanks again and watch what happens lmfao

lmfao ob brings tanks but hates the fact that others have them aswell :thinking: seems like FS v2 LOL

bring those tanks again and watch what happens lmfao

lmfao or what pussy, you're all talk Ramie you couldn't do brown sticky stuff lmao you led a clan to closure and insist on being ranked elsewhere .

lmfao ob brings tanks but hates the fact that others have them aswell :thinking: seems like FS v2 LOL

lmfao or what pussy, you're all talk Ramie you couldn't do brown sticky stuff lmao you led a clan to closure and insist on being ranked elsewhere .

Wanna start a rivalry nigga, lets go.

Shut up you random lmfao, keep bringing tanks we will see what will happen this weekend. 

Prep us pussyboy

not even active in pure clanning lmfao, kids like you just take this brown sticky stuff way too seriously . go get some fresh air, give your computer a break for a bit, comeback when the vein in your forehead isn't popping out

not even active in pure clanning lmfao, kids like you just take this brown sticky stuff way too seriously . go get some fresh air, give your computer a break for a bit, comeback when the vein in your forehead isn't popping out

LOOOOL I only attend weekend trips and preps, the timezones are different and can't sacrifice irl for rs soz.

Do expect more tanks to come this weekend.

Expect 0 quality and 300% cancer in the coming weeks.

First: You guys stepped down to XLPC because you were a fucking joke in LPC

Second: I bet you think you are going to kill the scene or some brown sticky stuff like that but in reality you are not going to last long

Third: You are LPC, you bring tanks and LPC's and still got the huge D by XLPC clan

And overall you guys are a fucking joke, you were nothing in LPC and you will be nothing in XLPC, so let's just do us a favor close right now and don't make us close you.

Now be quiet and execute what I said you fucking RAT

First: You guys stepped down to XLPC because you were a fucking joke in LPC

Second: I bet you think you are going to kill the scene or some brown sticky stuff like that but in reality you are not going to last long

Third: You are LPC, you bring tanks and LPC's and still got the huge D by XLPC clan

And overall you guys are a fucking joke, you were nothing in LPC and you will be nothing in XLPC, so let's just do us a favor close right now and don't make us close you.

Now be quiet and execute what I said you fucking RAT

:ph34r: