ik i will get alot of flame for this

Sith-

but... any other clans wana organize a 2v2 prep? either server? swallow your pride and team up for a fun event? I think it would be a lot of fun and a change as far as people don't get 50v50+ preps ever anymore.. Anyone game? shoot a pm on here since im banned from every irc but cp and fi

I think this would be really cool/great idea although some people are so stubborn and every clan kinda hates each other but at the end of the day its up to the leaders/high ranks in every clans to come together and make this happen.

Really would be a nice change of pace, clans teaming up for once. It's a shame PCL broke down this would have been a common occurrence. F2P PCL would be fun but who wants to do 3 F2P events in a row (P2P Sundays anyone? ;))

r0f we wont be teaming with anyone in an event like this unless its fi.. maybe eop not doing some cauliflower event where its fi+rd vs zu+eop or anything broccolied and not teaming with fucking rd either fuck man people have some cauliflower ass ideas

u scared to lose a fun event. Ok.

r0f we wont be teaming with anyone in an event like this unless its fi.. maybe eop not doing some cauliflower event where its fi+rd vs zu+eop or anything broccolied and not teaming with fucking rd either fuck man people have some cauliflower ass ideas

lol.... you ok bro?

i actually do kinda like what this troll account is saying, i'd only team with clans who aren't compete scumbags. apart from that it's a good idea

Ct and cp were in a huge hatred rivalry, although we teamed up for a big 100v100 vs fi+z, because this is a game and we love to war? 

Children drop the bull 1 day of the week and enjoy the game 2v2 would be nothing but fun but your leader(s) are prob broccolied