WORST PURE CLANS IN RS HISTORY?

Mi Ni

Would have to go with XL.. I remember them from pre-eoc and have never been good :/

Hostility was very bad

Would have to go with XL.. I remember them from pre-eoc and have never been good :/

Hostility was very bad

From this I can see you recently started playing this game

Kid joined sharkbrew 3 months before me. Kid has 28 good banters lmfao. Nice one! Community loves you

Kid joined sharkbrew 3 months before me. Kid has 28 good banters lmfao. Nice one! Community loves you

Come on warbow you can think of something better than that one dude.

OT:

Rampiss is the worst clan by far, they pull 15 of their own members and have to ask every xLPC to put their cape on so they can compete.

CP - pretty self explanatory, the only legacy HPC that has never been outright #1 in both servers and slumped annually for 6 months of the year after their mass invites/ mains left them. 

SV - Again, self explanatory, 8 closures between the scenes. Always relied on NH tactics/ mains, never good matched quality. 

FI - Literally has BY FAR the longest slump of any legacy clan EVER (3+ years now and many more pre-eoc)  (only good thing u can say about that is that it's impressive they haven't closed yet as most clans would).

TLP - has closed about 4 times on 07 scape and was carried by eop for all of their existence lol. As soon as they lost #1 they bent the knee and closed like betas. 

Zenith/Doom - has legit reopened/closed in the double digits at this point and have never been good l0l.