Outburst Thursday Pissing On Rampage Grave FT. Slave Takers

exzrts

88FRnyf.png

Community | Outburst Rs

Today we got word that Ascent and Slave Takers were having a pkri. We massed up 25 Massive Cock Panthers to crash their fights, but as soon as we massed up our friends over at Rampiss decided to mass up inviting Noxi and Zoom in their capes once again lmfao. Outburst came on top in every fight we had taking on Rampiss and Slave Takers in a 1v2 situation let me tell you that was easy as fuck. 

SHOUTOUTS:

Rampiss - Wait you actually came to a F2P Midweek lmfao, got bullied out of P2P already?

Slave Takers - Keep doing what you doing good doggies.

UvAUURr.jpg?1

Want to join the number one xlpc? www.outburst-rs.com

ixHLd5h.png

@ POV

We were literally down 3 people in the beginning of every fight vs. Rampiss / Noxi / Zoom and still managed to beat them so they called RT. Very cute, but not enough.

Gz OB big winner

You are broccolied as hell you won 1 fight we won 1, 3rd fight you were getting smoked til rt crashed go outside get some air u delusional kid

You are broccolied as hell you won 1 fight we won 1, 3rd fight you were getting smoked til rt crashed go outside get some air u delusional kid

Huh??? You didnt win anything lmfao. You were down 5 2nd fight at tit hill before RT crashed then i were getting puffed when u started +3 in the 3rd fight.

Nice quality you got there btw, i see you die at the start of every fight in my vid lmfao.

Huh??? You didnt win anything lmfao. You were down 5 2nd fight at tit hill before RT crashed then i were getting puffed when u started +3 in the 3rd fight.

Nice quality you got there btw, i see you die at the start of every fight in my vid lmfao.

Did not ask ty

Lmfao im looking at your avatar and I can't take you seriously lmfaoooooo @ thoughts?