Special Forces Friday Night Clash FT AAO/EOP

Control Pker

5xffnmF.gif

Special Forces Sets out with 20 later peaking 30 to a Pkri Clash. 

Jy6jGFb.png

We first set out to fight a 20v20 versus AAO at multiple locations. First fight was at Al-Kharid with AAO rushing our defending spot. The fight progressed like usual and opts were dropping from both sides. Eventually EOP with 15-20 hit the fight and both clans teleported out giving 0 action for EOP. The Second fight, AAO defended at Falador just off to the north. We quickly rushed from the east and took control of the fight right away. EOP Eventually crashed once  the opts for both clans dropped and both clans teleported giving eop 0 action. Lastly, we did a pkri against AAO  and started to take control of that fight quickly. AAO Moved north as we teleported back into falador when EOP Crashed. We quickly cleared EOP.  AAO Dipped out and the clans ended. Was a pretty good Friday bash

rHwdtSw.png

e34c57ba9e580c2b50f9158e83b57858.png

BE0lPwG.png

Hopefully @@Kim this IRC Logs are what you asked. 

The requirements of a PKRI. I will let this slide as I am seeing that you're trying to get proper logs. 

• The PKRI being asked for.
  • A /whois (/whois needs to be shown at the time of your clan asking for the fight.)
  • The Location.
  • The initial heads up of when the attacking clan is going to rush. 

EDIT:

I just noticed in your logs that you two spoke about fog. This took place in Al-Kharid..as I am seeing here, these are logs from your first fight. Its common sense on how it went down, when it comes to the comment sections. Post accurate logs next time.