Adhi calls out UB and EOP

Fear The Beard

Not happening. Both clans are scared to lose after talking so much brown sticky stuff on this site. Step up pussies.

Can promise you ub is not scared. The stalemate between ub and foe is, foe wants a 60v60 which is 80% of ub's ML. And ub want a lower opt prep. Has nothing to do with scared

Can promise you ub is not scared. The stalemate between ub and foe is, foe wants a 60v60 which is 80% of ub's ML. And ub want a lower opt prep. Has nothing to do with scared

i mean ur asking us basically to sit more members then we would actually have in the prep lol, ur asking for what 30v30 lol so we sit like 60 lmfao  

Should come to a middle ground. Would love to get a prep from you.

no idea why ub dont want 50v50+ , the clan is essentially a prep clan but i guess its a mentality thing for them ; winning COTM by declaring preps on clans nowhere near their quality.

we literally prep every clan, and i dont think we declared on anyone last month. if foe really wanted to prep ub they would stop declining anything under 50v50, especially since they literally have 30v30s with everyone else. the apex prep yesterday shows the weak mentality of the foe leadership atm, hopefully you grow the confidence to prep us soon. we dont really care if we win or lose, we just want to prep, this avoiding thing is cancer and making the scene boring.

we literally prep every clan, and i dont think we declared on anyone last month. if foe really wanted to prep ub they would stop declining anything under 50v50, especially since they literally have 30v30s with everyone else. the apex prep yesterday shows the weak mentality of the foe leadership atm, hopefully you grow the confidence to prep us soon. we dont really care if we win or lose, we just want to prep, this avoiding thing is cancer and making the scene boring.

fights for #1 matched arent contested by 30v30s, i was in the real tlp not the knockoff version 07 and regardless of ml size every prep vs foe was treated like a fullout.

shows the weak mentality other clans who have the potential to pull the highest numbers want to contest #1 matched with 30v30s

fights for #1 matched arent contested by 30v30s, i was in the real tlp not the knockoff version 07 and regardless of ml size every prep vs foe was treated like a fullout.

shows the weak mentality other clans who have the potential to pull the highest numbers want to contest #1 matched with 30v30s

dont 4get the 2 60v60s which tlp smoked u in then (bak2bak niga)

1 hour ago, 17_ said:

no u didnt, ur like a senior member lol?

most folks can use deductive reasoning, lemme help u eop folk tho

1 hour ago, Colby said:

UB tried to get prep with foe, holydreams refuses to prep ub.

ranks lying to you ladies