The Second Wave of LPC Clanning

Ivp

Zu actually pulled 24 or so for there first trip and have a main core of Malice and MM hence there success ,just as fly stated.

you realise none of the MM kids actually joined until recently?

haha, should you be reminded what happened when hpc invites stopped? I clearly remember hate, one of the worst ones.

hpc invites didn't really ever 'stop' lol. Until supremacy (your clan) started bringing like 10 foe kids all level 70-80 and the cb cap got pushed past 69 no clan brought hpc invites. After that Trauma allowed people 85- cb to join,  (with every other clan soon to follow) and all the hpc kids actually apped.

Zu were 20def before we even passed the 70cb cap, so who even cares.

Activation didnt do trips past 70cb caps, but whilst everybody else was 70cb cap they were 85cb cap bringing cp invites in mith.

Supremacy were a brown sticky stuff lpc. even ask you're own ranks lol. Constantly lied, ddosed, brought hpc invites  and other scummy brown sticky stuff to do whatever they can to compete.

zu peaked at its highest of 52 members during the LPC scene.

we also had our first 35+ opt fight vs zenith, 37v37 winning with 35 left.

you peaked at 52 members, but never actually pulled 40.

You only pulled 35 till zenith opened?

pfft keep acting like zu was better than zenith =p.

Actually the lpc scenes started off pretty well.

Clans like h8/t and other ones relied on new recruits, arguably they fell because of that but some of the new recruits got integrated into the community iirc. 

Even if a clan doesn't survive, if they recruited from randoms and introduced them into the community, they still serve a purpose.

you realise none of the MM kids actually joined until recently?

hpc invites didn't really ever 'stop' lol. Until supremacy (your clan) started bringing like 10 foe kids all level 70-80 and the cb cap got pushed past 69 no clan brought hpc invites. After that Trauma allowed people 85- cb to join,  (with every other clan soon to follow) and all the hpc kids actually apped.

Zu were 20def before we even passed the 70cb cap, so who even cares.

Activation didnt do trips past 70cb caps, but whilst everybody else was 70cb cap they were 85cb cap bringing cp invites in mith.

Supremacy were a brown sticky stuff lpc. even ask you're own ranks lol. Constantly lied, ddosed, brought hpc invites  and other scummy brown sticky stuff to do whatever they can to compete.

you peaked at 52 members, but never actually pulled 40.

You only pulled 35 till zenith opened?

pfft keep acting like zu was better than zenith =p.

Are you broccolied mate? Trauma was full of people like yourself, 68 range 25 defence. Zerg Unit has pulled over 40 of its own member numerous times, I remember a 40v40 fight vs Zenith and we destroyed them? Why aren't either of them here? Because Trauma closed into Zenith and the got the dick from Zerg Unit until they had to close again.

All the MM in Zerg Unit are fresh faces, besides Piers whos been carrying since day one. All the Malice left after the first 2-3 weeks besides one or two blokes.

Zerg Units 10x better than Trauma/Zenith, that's why were still here bitch

Zu and supremacy hardly pulled 20 at the start, trauma could only pull 15 max. You think the zu memberbase just came up out of the blue? They were loyal members from their previous clans just like hi/ef with supremacy.

You called me dumb and than pretty much said what I said, interesting.

oneeGxu.png

@@Victory

supremacy's first event was against trauma , sup pulled 9

Are you broccolied mate? Trauma was full of people like yourself, 68 range 25 defence. Zerg Unit has pulled over 40 of its own member numerous times, I remember a 40v40 fight vs Zenith and we destroyed them? Why aren't either of them here? Because Trauma closed into Zenith and the got the dick from Zerg Unit until they had to close again.

All the MM in Zerg Unit are fresh faces, besides Piers whos been carrying since day one. All the Malice left after the first 2-3 weeks besides one or two blokes.

Zerg Units 10x better than Trauma/Zenith, that's why were still here bitch

You're really cauliflower.

You're whole second point is agreeing with me, and you're first point is random brown sticky stuff i don't even think you know about yourself.

@@Victory All i'm really saying is it took alot of people that came back to be with their previous clans to make the last one work as good as it did. That just isn't the case this time around. If people in the hpcs make baby pures there will just be a mass join of one clan depending on what your hpc is. 

Just a question, which new recruits from last lpcs are still relevant these days?

Don't know specifics, but alot of the newer people look at sites like this as a throwback to a more ridiculous age which is why they don't sign up/post around; why would they? Horrible trolls, unwelcoming to newcomers, etc. As such, people in this community rarely know who they are as they're pretty self contained in their own clans/communities.

I've noticed a general trend towards less centralized clans actually and more secluded clans, more and more of the newer clans don't utilize IRC/forums the same as the older clans once did. Back in the day, if a clan had 60 people in their IRC PK channel chances are they were pulling something similar to that. These days TS is a more common method of communication and as such people don't have a whole lot to do with other clans.

But the fact remains there are a tonne of brand new players joining SOME of these LPC's. Conquer is a good example of this with 30+ people on TS at times with alot of brand new people or people who arn't well known in the community at large. I had a conversation with BvG too last week and hes the same with Olympus/his other clans, recruits alot of members outside the pure community. And I know Sithlord and company have also built RD and DR from an overwhelming amount of first timers, and evidently had huge success doing so.

Some new clans rely on only "namers" from the community, I guess arguments can be made for both approaches, but ultimately if the staff team is already experienced and a members RS character can wield a rune scimitar, thats all thats important in the grand scheme of things.

Its interesting to see how clans have changed over the years, and this new generation of pure clans/clanners really emphasizes that.

Zu closed Zenith how can you deny that @@Victory ?

I'll admit zenith did well for their first two weeks! Of being open, Due to hype of course.

Thanks to our several spies we would chase you around single, hopping worlds as you did, hitting you anytime you Stepped in the wild.

We chiselled you down from consistent 40 pull trips where you'd end with 30 members (cos your invites realised you were bad) and then to 30 pull trips where you'd have 10 members leave halfway through right up until you got sick of 25 pull trips and gave it up

I'll admit zenith did well for their first two weeks! Of being open, Due to hype of course.

Thanks to our several spies we would chase you around single, hopping worlds as you did, hitting you anytime you Stepped in the wild.

We chiselled you down from consistent 40 pull trips where you'd end with 30 members (cos your invites realised you were bad) and then to 30 pull trips where you'd have 10 members leave halfway through right up until you got sick of 25 pull trips and gave it up

Definitely something to not be proud of.

tomato

• 4 weeks later...