MISFITS bully Apex 40 levels down the wilderness! | Pkri in singles and cleared in mutli Ft. Useless Zerks

B-ryan

6 hours ago, Lil_Nerdy said:

mfw you think you can actually compete in singles vs Apex

not trying to hate here my man but you should stick to nrange hahahahah complete garbage ass brid + i went 7mins into the vid and no kills wtf you're trying to accomplish with this?? make yourself and your clan look bad, because you definitely did just that

7 minutes ago, Down Opts said:

We got a vid coming soon where we clear sf then misfits in same inventory when it was matched opts,.. we knew that misfits would mass up their entire clan to hit us though lmao 

very poor quality in misfits 

heard you were slave tbing the whole time hahaha, what a shame

29 minutes ago, Martin Tyler said:

I'm a certified top tier hybrid and pking coach, little man. you don't wanna try me 

I find that improbable you'll be too busy parting your bowlcut out from in front of you eyes to see my switches lil boy

"certified top tier hybrid and Pliny coach" lmaoooo get a life 

5 minutes ago, Down Opts said:

I find that improbable you'll be too busy parting your bowlcut out from in front of you eyes to see my switches lil boy

"certified top tier hybrid and Pliny coach" lmaoooo get a life 

judging by the skills of your clanmate lil nerdy I can tell you really are not on my lvl, I might have to downgrade to f2p gear if we ever encounter in singles

3 hours ago, Tigers said:

You're seriously bragging about killing Apex when they had 12 and you massed up 34 to hit them lol?

Wow..

I remember when I was Doom, we had 20 to your 10 and you cried like bitches when we posted a topic complaining about a +10. Ironic how you do the same.

And you wonder why no one wants a pkri with you.

'how many you got'

'15'

'Same *masses up 30*'

lol plz nigga we cleared doom down 20 at gap regularly

3 hours ago, Tigers said:

You're seriously bragging about killing Apex when they had 12 and you massed up 34 to hit them lol?

Wow..

I remember when I was Doom, we had 20 to your 10 and you cried like bitches when we posted a topic complaining about a +10. Ironic how you do the same.

And you wonder why no one wants a pkri with you.

'how many you got'

'15'

'Same *masses up 30*'

i remember doom this day was lit

Kids complaining that we pull 35 while they pull 12. Sorry that you slump and can't compete lol this just means Misfits is in a higher bracket then all these other lower tier clans aha

Apex you don't want this aha i actually like your leaders but if you apex members want to be a bunch of potatoes I don't mind doing what I do best lol

5 minutes ago, Zee said:

Kids complaining that we pull 35 while they pull 12. Sorry that you slump and can't compete lol this just means Misfits is in a higher bracket then all these other lower tier clans aha

Apex you don't want this aha i actually like your leaders but if you apex members want to be a bunch of potatoes I don't mind doing what I do best lol

We smoke you on weekends what're you saying???? We pull 60+ lmao

we like pking in smaller units during the week for fun..

I've said it once I'll say it again: Matched opts, misfits is not competitive 

Wanna prep us? Oh wait.... 3-0 btw in case you forgot 

10 minutes ago, OopsNolimits said:

lolol nice ending to your vid. shows us in multi, u guys not coming even opts, finally getting the balls then getting cleared in .5(hence why it cuts out), btw your not even good in singles.

Accurate analysis