MISFITS bully Apex 40 levels down the wilderness! | Pkri in singles and cleared in mutli Ft. Useless Zerks

B-ryan

- Apex goes out with 12

- Misfits sees Apex and does a 180 back to edge bank to spend 30 minutes massing

- My favorite part: MISFITS MASSES 35 TO HIT 12 APEX MEMBERS

- Rushes us at 26 hill, we kill multiple bees and lose one, teleport out because we have half their opts

- Gwas Misfits from singles because they're dumb enough to fight near singles

- They rush singles and get manhandled again

- Apex gains 3 for a net total of 15 members throughout this entire fight while misfits peaks at 35

@Zee thoughts on getting cleared by a clan with half your opts? maybe you can match your weekend pull and try to get the clear with 40 next time l0l

41 minutes ago, Nixon said:

- Apex goes out with 12

- Misfits sees Apex and does a 180 back to edge bank to spend 30 minutes massing

- My favorite part: MISFITS MASSES 35 TO HIT 12 APEX MEMBERS

- Rushes us at 26 hill, we kill multiple bees and lose one, teleport out because we have half their opts

- Gwas Misfits from singles because they're dumb enough to fight near singles

- They rush singles and get manhandled again

- Apex gains 3 for a net total of 15 members throughout this entire fight while misfits peaks at 35

@Zee thoughts on getting cleared by a clan with half your opts? maybe you can match your weekend pull and try to get the clear with 40 next time l0l

I thought it was only your members who were potatoes now it seems you're a bigger potato than them lmfao. You know you were out with 20 and your pull dropped to 12 while we started with 9 and went to 35. Shows the quality in a clan's members lmao. Your members were demoralized disconnecting while ours were pumped feasting on whales making bnak

27 minutes ago, Zee said:

I thought it was only your members who were potatoes now it seems you're a bigger potato than them lmfao. You know you were out with 20 and your pull dropped to 12 while we started with 9 and went to 35. Shows the quality in a clan's members lmao. Your members were demoralized disconnecting while ours were pumped feasting on whales making bnak

I knew you couldn't count since you always roll up with 15 more than you initially say but I had no idea it was this bad, is this why @b-ryan keeps you leashed all the time? Given we started with 6 then peaked AND ended with 15, you're clearly delusional.

3-0 btw, feels good to be #1 wildy matched AND handsome irl

2 hours ago, Nixon said:

I knew you couldn't count since you always roll up with 15 more than you initially say but I had no idea it was this bad, is this why @b-ryan keeps you leashed all the time? Given we started with 6 then peaked AND ended with 15, you're clearly delusional.

3-0 btw, feels good to be #1 wildy matched AND handsome irl

You think we care about a safe minigame lmfao you always dodge us pussy. You're so triggered 

33 minutes ago, Zee said:

You think we care about a safe minigame lmfao you always dodge us pussy. You're so triggered 

Yeah I'm triggered my clan beats your clan every weekend in the ONLY PLACE YOU GUYS ARE RELEVANT LOOOOL

Self-proclaimed #1 wilderness clan can't even claim #1 Sunday trip!!!!! Keep grasping for straws lmfao

20 hours ago, Danrics said:

soz but ur dogpoop clan had mains too????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hello??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

kid your like 2 days late to this topic just stfu

• 2 weeks later...