MISFITS bully Apex 40 levels down the wilderness! | Pkri in singles and cleared in mutli Ft. Useless Zerks

B-ryan

2 minutes ago, Kanicus said:

Rofl, kid you're one of the biggest bitches i know! you tried to hype a face reveal for a Ruin anniversary then flaked cause you ugly :L 

probably cause i left after the anni... funny how u forget all these things but have a melon head

edit: didnt we kick you long before the anni @Kanicus

1 minute ago, Acid said:

just finished playing some pubg games with the boys, just on here to have a laugh at misfits 

1 minute ago, Acid said:

just finished playing some pubg games with the boys, just on here to have a laugh at misfits 

ok good go apply so you can use me as referral

You're seriously bragging about killing Apex when they had 12 and you massed up 34 to hit them lol?

Wow..

I remember when I was Doom, we had 20 to your 10 and you cried like bitches when we posted a topic complaining about a +10. Ironic how you do the same.

And you wonder why no one wants a pkri with you.

'how many you got'

'15'

'Same *masses up 30*'

2 hours ago, Kiwis said:

lmfao if you need +15 to be able to do anything i really do question how fucking brown sticky stuff your broccolied clan is. feel free to hit us up for a p2p prep was ez smoke last time

soz but ur dogpoop clan had mains too????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hello??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

13 minutes ago, Tigers said:

You're seriously bragging about killing Apex when they had 12 and you massed up 34 to hit them lol?

Wow..

I remember when I was Doom, we had 20 to your 10 and you cried like bitches when we posted a topic complaining about a +10. Ironic how you do the same.

'how many you got'

'15'

'Same *masses up 30*'

They didn't kill us btw we cleared them singles to multi after an hour singles fightt

winning topic will be posted today

ps Avatar Roku is the worst brid in the game btw

2 minutes ago, Down Opts said:

They didn't kill us btw we cleared them singles to multi after an hour singles foght

No need winning topic is right here??

Btw we had some mid lvl 70s who couldnt even do anything, cleared ur lower lvls and our higher lvls were too busy clearing ur higher lvls lol

29 minutes ago, Tigers said:

Wow..

'how many you got'

'15'

'Same *masses up 30*'

Pretty much, misfits know they are garbage and everyone else does as well

22 minutes ago, Down Opts said:

They didn't kill us btw we cleared them singles to multi after an hour singles fightt

ps Avatar Roku is the worst brid in the game btw

and this is coming from james rofl so you really must suck :L gz misfits anyways on pulling more in the end and outperforming

7 hours ago, Lil_Nerdy said:

you got smoked, massed up so you had +10-15 then got completely demoralized in singles with double our opts LMFAO

winning topic will be up tomorrow :)

i mean if they had double your opts how could they really lose? listen to yourself rn nerdy was a good try regardless apex but beez had morre :/ no propaganda needed

EDIT:Just Watched Your Vid so you guys hugged singles on a clan with double your opts just to say u cleared them there rofl they realized yall wernt coming and already got it on vid clearing you up lmfao idk how you think this went both ways rofl apex lost???mfw u were in multi for like 7 sped up seconds in ur vid l0l if that aswell as apex is supposed to be an active midweek clan and u literally got smoked by @B-ryan and his bee gang