[UB Elite board leak] The reflection of truth behind the UB rank team

Floyd Mayweather

3 minutes ago, Law Abiding Citizen said:

Another paragraph reply ahahaha you're in denial haha ub ranks are all mutes and space fillers 

Meh... 1/10. Reading all those paragraphs at elementary school must've sucked for you... I actually feel sorry for you! Hope everything will turn out okay for you soon :)!  Have a great evening :)! Hope you enjoyed  @Trajans joke topic! I sure did :lol::wub:

3 minutes ago, Sandra said:

Meh... 1/10. Reading all those paragraphs at elementary school must've sucked for you... I actually feel sorry for you! Hope everything will turn out okay for you soon :)!  Have a great evening :)! Hope you enjoyed  @Trajans joke topic! I sure did :lol::wub:

You're in denial ahahaha ubs rank team is in crisis!

3 minutes ago, Law Abiding Citizen said:

You're in denial ahahaha ubs rank team is in crisis!

Silly you! Of course they aren't. If all they're laughing at these topics because they're out of context :P!

Night night! Hope I didn't strike a nerve.. wasn't my intention. If so: sorry!

Just now, Sandra said:

Silly you! Of course they aren't. If all they're laughing at these topics because they're out of context :P!

Night night! Hope I didn't strike a nerve.. wasn't my intention. If so: sorry!

I bet @Chief is telling you to defend him atm lol havent u seen his feelings for you yet? He likey likes you.... 

10 hours ago, Law Abiding Citizen said:

Is @Chief gonna tuck you in

10 hours ago, CP Parm said:

@Sandra white knighting for @Chief it is mighty weird how the roles are reversing hahaha

I bet @Chief is telling you to defend him atm lol havent u seen his feelings for you yet? He likey likes you.... 

LMFAOOOOO

Is @Chief gonna tuck you in

10 hours ago, CP Parm said:

@Sandra white knighting for @Chief it is mighty weird how the roles are reversing hahaha

10 minutes ago, nICK1 said:

LMFAOOOOO

Awwww... :wub: did you guys giggle like 10 year old boys when you made those jokes? How cute :wub:! Maybe someday you'll find your white knight (can't guarantee he'll be on a horse though :P;)!  

Serious answer @Law Abiding Citizen: My girlfriend and I wouldn't approve. Have a nice day :)! Don't let it get ruined!  

Just now, Sandra said:

Awwww... :wub: did you guys giggle like 10 year old boys when you made those jokes? How cute :wub:! Maybe someday you'll find your white knight (can't guarantee he'll be on a horse though :P;)!  

wat is wrong with u

11 minutes ago, nICK1 said:

wat is wrong with u

Bhahahaha!

Maybe you should try and get to know the real me before judging me based on some witty and justin beiber posts on this topic. You can always contact me on Discord if you want to. Don't worry.. I won't bite you.

2 minutes ago, Sandra said:

Bhahahaha!

Maybe you should try and get to know the real me before judging me based on some witty and justin beiber posts on Sharkbrew. You can always contact me on Discord if you want to. Don't worry.. I won't bite you.

okay dude it's not that srs it's just a leak topic lmao

1 minute ago, Sandra said:

We know ;) it's a funny witty internal banter topic that someone leaked. Offer is still open! have a nice day :)

You can pm me on irc considering you are still pressing the offer, I don't use discord.