Runescape 07 NBK Clears Up Issues With Leaders Of LPC Due To SharkBrew Misunderstanding

Antonio The Legend

1 minute ago, Destin said:

well yeah first of all im not your friend...

2: idc who tf you are.

3: learn to rap please.

bye.

You showed your true fucking colors... Your team... we were sooo fucking loyal. We promoted and helped bring you to the next level.

When powerful men from OB came and threatened your day 1 niggas now we are just fucking trash.

I ain't gonna lie I'm hurt, because when I join a clan it becomes family and brothers and I defend them like someone really trynna hurt them...

I almost got into like 4 accidents for this team and I got a big cut from my stomach to my neck, I tried soo hard to impress my higher ups.

I'm tellining you people are going to respect my loyality and reach the top. 

I can't say brown sticky stuff now.

But I promise you'll know this was a mistake.

Goodbye NBK... You had potential..

Now it's time for me to soar.

3 minutes ago, Antonio The Legend said:

You showed your true fucking colors... Your team... we were sooo fucking loyal. We promoted and helped bring you to the next level.

When powerful men from OB came and threatened your day 1 niggas now we are just fucking trash.

I ain't gonna lie I'm hurt, because when I join a clan it becomes family and brothers and I defend them like someone really trynna hurt them...

I almost got into like 4 accidents for this team and I got a big cut from my stomach to my neck, I tried soo hard to impress my higher ups.

I'm tellining you people are going to respect my loyality and reach the top. 

I can't say brown sticky stuff now.

But I promise you'll know this was a mistake.

Goodbye NBK... You had potential..

Now it's time for me to soar.

why you're still talking man delete your sb topic, no 1 cares about you, you really think you will get a rap carried dude are you that dumb jesus fuck.

6 minutes ago, Destin said:

why you're still talking man delete your sb topic, no 1 cares about you, you really think you will get a rap carried dude are you that dumb jesus fuck.

LEave me the fuck alone

dont you think you said a fking nuff?

Everything we built together is over I never ever ever ever ever want to speak to you again you little fuking bithc I hate you soo much Destine your soo fake I fuking hate you, your ruined everything and my respect for the other brotherins in NBK

You cold hearted piece of crap how could you even say that to me?

After all we been through r u fucking crazy?

I want to do things to you soo bad now but out of respect just leave me the hell alone

14 minutes ago, R4ngeTAP said:

that's the kind of loyalty i look for come ob btw

OB hates me.

They call me watermelon boy, they call me a usain bolt lover and I hate usain bolts for the most part.

They call me a bunch of names and insulted me and have posted a video dissing me online.

I'm chillen tho I Looked into them

just too many fuck nigs that be wilding I

just remain loyal and stay me I dont care who disses me I aint gonna change

imma be me so befor you hate on me and say bad brown sticky stuff just know

I aint really care bout brown sticky stuff but my loyality to my guys and brown sticky stuff and the reason I even played was

cus I loved teamspeak with my brotherins but now I see alot has changed

my heart is really hurt..

Now I know what Romeo in Varrock feels every fucking day.

Just now, Destin said:

0 ask

You have no fucking heart.

I'm really over here fucked up badly I  can't even eat right now and your being like that?

Ight I dont care, Im gonna just pray to god you get Karama, I buried bones before I know how to have steel skin.

Your a piece of brown sticky stuff and that was my last responce to you my former ex HIGHER up.

Never will you recieve loyality and respect like me again mark my words.

I can't believe you can barely even type and ur dissing me openly in front of all these teams and just mkaing it like we werent true friends

and family, I feel in love with what we had you ruined it you cauliflower selfish bitch, u went baannnas like monkey madness and didnt even look back

I hope your family feels the same of what u did to my brotherins they were my friends and u took our hardwork and effort out of fear

I'll never look at you the same

all the respect... I once had..

All our moments..laughs..even tears..yes...tears..

I had fun.

11/7/2017

The Legend Reporting Out.

2 minutes ago, Antonio The Legend said:

You have no fucking heart.

I'm really over here fucked up badly I  can't even eat right now and your being like that?

Ight I dont care, Im gonna just pray to god you get Karama, I buried bones before I know how to have steel skin.

Your a piece of brown sticky stuff and that was my last responce to you my former ex HIGHER up.

Never will you recieve loyality and respect like me again mark my words.

I can't believe you can barely even type and ur dissing me openly in front of all these teams and just mkaing it like we werent true friends

and family, I feel in love with what we had you ruined it you cauliflower selfish bitch, u went baannnas like monkey madness and didnt even look back

I hope your family feels the same of what u did to my brotherins they were my friends and u took our hardwork and effort out of fear

I'll never look at you the same

all the respect... I once had..

All our moments..laughs..even tears..yes...tears..

I had fun.

11/7/2017

The Legend Reporting Out.

wait.. you want me to cry now?