lets do this lmfao

Sop Worldwide

Problem is if i say anything that is the truth i get banned of the site I cant even say eop bring mains without getting a warning point so i guess gl me

So who's the bitch in the relationship? Fi or Rd?

P.S

> Clanwars

Already scared to head back out to the wildy while the weekend isn't over? Oh what a shame!

We dont want to fight in wild because all you do is bring mains and fighting mains is not fun for us and clan wars shows the better match clan

Problem is if i say anything that is the truth i get banned of the site I cant even say eop bring mains without getting a warning point so i guess gl me

We dont want to fight in wild because all you do is bring mains and fighting mains is not fun for us and clan wars shows the better match clan

Same excuse for over a year. At least mix it up a lil son

if some one says the same thing for a year it must be true why else would we say it 

A rock would have more imagination than you peasants.

We've been camped by mains consistently since half way through 2013, yet we've still managed to come out on top. Elit3 and his handicap crew ain't gonna change anything.

The fact you guys want a 2v2 instead of just leaving single on the weekend trips just goes to show how far pure clanning has fallen.

2v2's were fun back in the day because you could arrange one in 30 minutes and be ready to roll, now clans need 1week+ preparation and even then pussy foot around and only fight 3 rounds when there should be like 9 or 12 rounds of battle occuring.

All of you clans and rank teams of today are inferior, incompetent, and pathetically short-sighted, and I feel sorry for all of the oldschools still playing the game actively who could've moved on to better and more active games with better teams/clans who get to have more action. Quit making topics, get out there and fight.

The fact you guys want a 2v2 instead of just leaving single on the weekend trips just goes to show how far pure clanning has fallen.

2v2's were fun back in the day because you could arrange one in 30 minutes and be ready to roll, now clans need 1week+ preparation and even then pussy foot around and only fight 3 rounds when there should be like 9 or 12 rounds of battle occuring.

All of you clans and rank teams of today are inferior, incompetent, and pathetically short-sighted, and I feel sorry for all of the oldschools still playing the game actively who could've moved on to better and more active games with better teams/clans who get to have more action. Quit making topics, get out there and fight.

And ur a dirty racist hick, want me to link you to your exposure again? Back to retirement because you can't compete on rs <3

But real Quodey bb u suck.