[NSFW] Pirates skin monkeys and eagles alive for 2 hours straight

Law Abiding Citizen

6 hours ago, Blue said:

you teamed with cd mains btw we were hitting both foc and eop dont be delusional in that brainwashed brain of yours btw still quoting me stay mad wahahah 

oh so you were hitting both eop and fo? idk if you were at the trip or not, but take a look at the vids. You can clearly see both UB & FO ALWAYS positioning themselves so they can both focus EOP instead of eachother.

Not once did i see UB & FO focus eachother, maybe a few members missclicked on eachother a few times which is understandable.

delusional brainwashed broccoli

6 hours ago, Blue said:

a minute before u had 86 in game and dropped to 68 while ub still had same opts l0l how do u drop that many with 40 mains doublelogged btw u quoted me which clearly means you're mad whahaha cry more dog i dont even play rs and still smoked u 

end of the day we cleared both clans 1v2 in crystal clear mp4 format so stop crying out your ass on sharkbrew and go whine to your brown sticky stuffty rank structure for the god awful job of teaming they did today lmao no coordination whatsoever even though it was very obvious that you were working together today

anyways thanks for the win and post count

2 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

oh so you were hitting both eop and fo? idk if you were at the trip or not, but take a look at the vids. You can clearly see both UB & FO ALWAYS positioning themselves so they can both focus EOP instead of eachother.

Not once did i see UB & FO focus eachother, maybe a few members missclicked on eachother a few times which is understandable.

delusional brainwashed broccoli

lmao keep quoting me bro i dont even play anymore and ur still trash at the game enjoy wasting ur weekends on rs l0l virgin btw i closed ur clan 13 times and made u go 0-28 

2 hours ago, Deviants said:

end of the day we cleared both clans 1v2 in crystal clear mp4 format so stop crying out your ass on sharkbrew and go whine to your brown sticky stuffty rank structure for the god awful job of teaming they did today lmao no coordination whatsoever even though it was very obvious that you were working together today

anyways thanks for the win and post count

i had ranks on mute so i attacked everyone you think im following orders from potato mashers in my once a month pk trip? l0l stil love u tho heh xoxo

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

wheres the evidence but you still closed 13 times lol that is bad 

wheres the evidence that eop closd 13 times? ye thought so vermin, stfu lmfao

cp was never anywhere near eops level, thats why youre considered the worst legacy clan to ever exist and never accomplished anything on osrs, while eops been #1 FOR YEARS

53 minutes ago, Blue said:

lmao keep quoting me bro i dont even play anymore and ur still trash at the game enjoy wasting ur weekends on rs l0l virgin btw i closed ur clan 13 times and made u go 0-28 

you dont play anymore but you're getting triggered over something that has nothing to do with you

yh go take your scooter and ride the london back alleys pretending to be some british version of remy lmao stfu you've had no influence on any decision making in any clan that's ever been open on runescape

quote me again so i can just gain more post count

1 hour ago, 0ldschooler said:

wheres the evidence that eop closd 13 times? ye thought so vermin, stfu lmfao

cp was never anywhere near eops level, thats why youre considered the worst legacy clan to ever exist and never accomplished anything on osrs, while eops been #1 FOR YEARS

when u go 0-28 in a whole year thats a low point lol plus i was only in cp for a year after i came back from retirement and made them top f2p for 6 months wuu2 26-0 streak btw i dont see yours