With the laughable anniversary over

Law Abiding Citizen

The fate of breakable:  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What will we see?

• Mayhem v4/tlp v9 reopen
    • Another fatality (continuous 25 man pulls)

13 minutes ago, Old said:

You guys still ran away from your OWN prep declaration lol.

P.S Don't mock supremacy, idk if you remember but your clan got perfected by them fairly recently lol. Also I don't mean to burst your bubble but a 66-17 prep record isn't impressive when most of your wins are vs the likes of fi, apex, and doom or whatever brown sticky stuffty old clans were open still.

you never prep and when you do you lose both servers in 1 day

47 minutes ago, Old said:

You guys still ran away from your OWN prep declaration lol.

P.S Don't mock supremacy, idk if you remember but your clan got perfected by them fairly recently lol. Also I don't mean to burst your bubble but a 66-17 prep record isn't impressive when most of your wins are vs the likes of fi, apex, and doom or whatever brown sticky stuffty old clans were open still.

How are you gonna poorly talk about the quality of clans ub preps when you prep the same exact clans? All the while avoiding foe (who ub preps twice this week btw)

When eop legit had that prep embargo (which you guys were very open about) for months against ub, we had to prep someone lol

2 minutes ago, Ecstacy said:

How are you gonna poorly talk about the quality of clans ub preps when you prep the same exact clans? All the while avoiding foe (who ub preps twice this week btw)

Agreed low tier clans such as FO and UB should compete with the likes of one another. 

FO has agreed to the fact they must work up the ladder to fight the champs, I wouldn't expect a low tier brain dead clan member from UB to understand.

1 minute ago, 0ldschooler said:

???

^ Breakable clan losing to SUP ^ getting perfected lmfao 

^ Breakable clan losing to SUP again?

^ Breakable clan getting 3-0'd in P2P by Apex lol

^ Breakable clan getting smacked by Apex in F2P lol

Ewwww @Ecstacy embarrassing.

Standing by with tear collector 

2 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

eop members currently debating which of Unbreakable's 17 total losses this year means the most 

None of your losses mean brown sticky stuff because your clan is bottom tier (hence why youre 0-4 against EOP & also have negative ratio against FO)

I just pointed them out for obv reasons, youre the only kid on the block who still thinks that his runescape guild is any good

1 hour ago, 0ldschooler said:

None of your losses mean brown sticky stuff because your clan is bottom tier (hence why youre 0-4 against EOP & also have negative ratio against FO)

I just pointed them out for obv reasons, youre the only kid on the block who still thinks that his runescape guild is any good

Basing ub quality off w/l’s against fo is awkward cos ur w/l to fo is easily at least 1:4

37 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

whosaid you can quote me dumb british dog lmfao

simple fact; eops better than any clan youve ever been part of, let that sink in.. then keep flaming eop for being brown sticky stuff

I remember when I left eom cos they were very very bad

Ye theyll go back to pulling their regular 35-40 people this next weekend and will probably close "bc the pure scene is so cancer and dead" in a few months. 

imagine having a "hyped up anni trip" just to get slaughtered and take #3 on the weekend LOL

13 hours ago, 1defkid said:

you never prep and when you do you lose both servers in 1 day

Unbreakable are yet to beat EOP in a prep lol wow

13 hours ago, Ecstacy said:

When eop legit had that prep embargo (which you guys were very open about) for months against ub, we had to prep someone lol

How are you going to talk poorly against the clan that destroys you, that you're afraid to prep (you never responded to your own prep declaration from months back challenging EOP)

12 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

eop members currently debating which of Unbreakable's 17 total losses this year means the most 

That would be an impressive feat if the majority of your preps weren't against xl honor and bv hassan lol

also lol what's your winrate against EOP (the clan you flame and call brown sticky stuff)? Heard you're currently 0-6 l0000000000l

9 hours ago, Unbiased Reporter said:

you started clanning like 2 months ago stop acting like you know anything broccolied sand crab recruit

I see you enjoy hiding your identity on a community forum for a java based paint game made for kids, tell me more about your insecurities.

I closed SV, I slumped UB, I'm slumping FO.

Damn it feels good to be this young rich and handsome, out here slaying old timer fucks such as yourself.

5 hours ago, Herb A Vorr said:

I see you enjoy hiding your identity on a community forum for a java based paint game made for kids, tell me more about your insecurities.

I closed SV, I slumped UB, I'm slumping FO.

Damn it feels good to be this young rich and handsome, out here slaying old timer fucks such as yourself.

you haven't slumped anyone lmfao? trying too hard to fit in