FOE Teamspeak Audio Leak #7 FT Losing 5 in a 57vs75 against EOP

Bash

3 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

eop speak up lmao 

look at all their mains and raggers l0l, no brown sticky stuff you won't prep us :D

friendly reminder:

EoP literally broke EVERY ONE of your clans & also broke you mentally, to the point that you cant seem to stop thinking and talking about them.

Its sad what runescape does to people, but you'll get over it

11 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

friendly reminder:

EoP literally broke EVERY ONE of your clans & also broke you mentally, to the point that you cant seem to stop thinking and talking about them.

Its sad what runescape does to people, but you'll get over it

I don't know where u been, you know sv closed eop 3 times since 2013 lmao 

Imperial which was mpc had beef with eop for like 2 months cuz a lot of us joined Fatality since our rival clan Olympus at the time had help from eop. If you weren't a newbundle of twigs, you should know how I kyped eop on 70s cuz they tho we didn't have any effect on them. 

I would cry as well if I was 110 combat and losing to 70s. Not the first time i say this, eop really have the worst quality in the game l0l. You know your brown sticky stuff clan still holds the title of 29 losing streak, which is the record in the pure community lmao

5 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

I don't know where u been, you know sv closed eop 3 times since 2013 lmao 

Imperial which was mpc had beef with eop for like 2 months cuz a lot of us joined Fatality since our rival clan Olympus at the time had help from eop. If you weren't a newbundle of twigs, you should know how I kyped eop on 70s cuz they tho we didn't have any effect on them. 

I would cry as well if I was 110 combat and losing to 70s. Not the first time i say this, eop really have the worst quality in the game l0l. You know your brown sticky stuff clan still holds the title of 29 losing streak, which is the record in the pure community lmao

This win is the only thing ive seen you retards post around & its a random f2p prep that eop gave you a +5 in, despite yall being maxed 80s and even had a few 90-100s hpc accounts in. 

Pretty pathetic that this is your proudest win :) EOP still killed your clan & it wasnt hard lol.

http://eop-rs.org/community/index.php?/topic/99494-closedno-up-from-here-sovereign-deathwatch-topic/ stay in your lane brown sticky stuffter