Rage & Olympus

TBR

2 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

The only time cd was good at anything was when my boys joined that brown sticky stuff clan, for the first time in ur clans history u had 10 preps streak and no mains @ trips 

as we left u quality went brown sticky stuff and got back to ur old roots bringing mains and sucking eop off,

do you believe your own bullbrown sticky stuff or you just post on here to flame? jw lmao

3 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

The only time cd was good at anything was when my boys joined that brown sticky stuff clan, for the first time in ur clans history u had 10 preps streak and no mains @ trips 

as we left u quality went brown sticky stuff and got back to ur old roots bringing mains and sucking eop off,

I guess Don left you out of the memo you brown sticky stuffter 

8 hours ago, Brap said:

do you believe your own bullbrown sticky stuff or you just post on here to flame? jw lmao

Flame? he posted a topic about cd being a good clan lmao, look at the replies instead believing ur own brown sticky stuff 

I was in CD for 6 months, it's literally the worst clan I been a part of, without mains, it wouldn't survive for 2 months in a rivalry against another clan

6 hours ago, TBR said:

I guess Don left you out of the memo you brown sticky stuffter 

I guess u still the brown sticky stuff rank I remember u of being, it's okay to be upset 

9 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

Flame? he posted a topic about cd being a good clan lmao, look at the replies instead believing ur own brown sticky stuff 

I was in CD for 6 months, it's literally the worst clan I been a part of, without mains, it wouldn't survive for 2 months in a rivalry against another clan

I guess u still the brown sticky stuff rank I remember u of being, it's okay to be upset 

Don't see any topic that states what your saying? You  seem to have a lot of built up anger, perhaps find an outlet outside of gaming for a while champ.

always find it hilarious when the small amount of little guys with their imp sigs still come on here to cry about cd after all this time

your little clan was around for 3 months and actually got CLOSED by rage and op so you all ran for shelter in cd lol. i realize its tough to hear the truth but it was cd who took the scalp of the mpc scene. not imp, not sv. just us hombre, accept that fact of life and move on ...and anyway thats in the past so who gives a brown sticky stuff.

you'd think any underlying bitterness would then be gone.. considering yall ended up leaving cd for sv but i guess thats another awk moment as sv then proceeded to get closed by cd as well...so i fuck it, i can still understand why you'd still be mad and all.

but...please explain - if imp's little pack of brown men were so good and important - why...are so many of these imp kids slowly, and surely....returning to cd, one by one? homie just needs to accept the fact that no matter how many different phases and transformations cd goes through, it'll always be there. cd may have been the worst clan you've ever been in, but it doesn't explain why so many of your friends keep coming back lol. i find it fucking hilarious that ub closed exactly 2 weeks after cd decided to return to xlpc. another clan that couldn't handle the heat and revolved around cd so much that it only took 2 weeks for them to close because there was nothing else for them and they couldn't adapt. when we come back to lpc in a few months it will be glorious.

@Albania you still my homie no matter what, and you're correct that a lot of the old core are gone and will move on, but a new one is being created as we speak. its no different to when you first joined 2 years ago and were apart of (at the time) a new core that was being formed from the older one when were mains.