Fo bullied to clan wars

Conor McGregor

28 minutes ago, Conor McGregor said:

put to sleep by EOP l00l stay ez FoM dog hahaha nice saturday trip lol only lasted 30 minutes l0l

my trip lasted 0 minutes lol!

you need some sunlight 17, you're getting sickly and it shows in your posts, they're getting progressively more angry

24 minutes ago, Nixon said:

you need some sunlight 17, you're getting sickly and it shows in your posts, they're getting progressively more angry

why r u getting mad lol is it cos ur clans being bullied out of the wilderness is less than 30 minutes since youve become FoM dogs? or is it cos u got demoted on a runescape fan forum cos u get triggered l00l

1 hour ago, Nixon said:

U Shud check the IPS before saying its me my guy, makes u look Les intelligent than u already are

Looked like fun Saturday  for eop. I guess y’all used to sitting in sideline. Foe and apex had a blast in and 60v60 f2p first to 100. Once again eop doesn’t have the quality to compete in cwars. 10 years+ and still no quality damn. Sad world. 

25 minutes ago, BLo said:

Looked like fun Saturday  for eop. I guess y’all used to sitting in sideline. Foe and apex had a blast in and 60v60 f2p first to 100. Once again eop doesn’t have the quality to compete in cwars. 10 years+ and still no quality damn. Sad world. 

I know youre a brainwashed FO member, but saturday trips have taken place IN THE WILDERNESS for 15 years straight.

The only reason why your clan wasnt in the wilderness was due to EOP bullying you out of there, its really that simple.

YOUR CLAN didnt have any fun, thats why you were forced into a safe minigame moron lmfao.

36 minutes ago, Nixon said:

Why are you talking to yourself @17_

6e411636fe300455034a39af8e5ba1b8.png

ee425efc8a7b25ab83d2b9363289b293.png

u think this is @17_ l000l?? mfw u think he can type in his sleep l000l talk about a degenerate iq level, expected from a FoM dog haha if ted says bark you say woof l0l!

30 minutes ago, BLo said:

let me just start doing preps during a saturday f2p trip l000l 10 years on and FoM still the same, cant compete in the most consistent part of clanning l000l nice 30 minute trip haha.. theres a reason why weekend wilderness pk trips have been there week in week out, theyre the most important part of clanning and your clan cant keep up haha!!!

9 minutes ago, Conor McGregor said:

u think this is @17_ l000l?? mfw u think he can type in his sleep l000l talk about a degenerate iq level, expected from a FoM dog haha if ted says bark you say woof l0l!

let me just start doing preps during a saturday f2p trip l000l 10 years on and FoM still the same, cant compete in the most consistent part of clanning l000l nice 30 minute trip haha.. theres a reason why weekend wilderness pk trips have been there week in week out, theyre the most important part of clanning and your clan cant keep up haha!!!

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg&key=d8f0be4f58a4c

YOU'RE SO HELPLESS LOL, YOU SPEND ALL DAY ON YOUR COMPUTER

17 EXPOSED