Phoenix F2P Saturday ft. AAO/SUP/IR/FI

Spiral

4 hours ago, Nixon said:

ahahaha eop slave clan pull 35

Honestly, i hardly see Px around at EOPs' 1v1s vs FO, but i do see Apex there as soon as FO starts losing heavily.

Just hope that EOP dont start focusing your brown sticky stuff clan over FO because i imagine that you'd break easier than @ted's sink

19 minutes ago, Lemons said:

unlike your clan, we actually spent our f2p official trip in the wildness.

I'm clanless

eop is driving you straight into closing btw lol

2 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

Honestly, i hardly see Px around at EOPs' 1v1s vs FO, but i do see Apex there as soon as FO starts losing heavily.

Just hope that EOP dont start focusing your brown sticky stuff clan over FO because i imagine that you'd break easier than @ted's sink

I don't play the game anymore, so do whatever you want, just make sure you don't drive your slaves too hard lol

1 minute ago, Nixon said:

I'm clanless

eop is driving you straight into closing btw lol

I don't play the game anymore, so do whatever you want, just make sure you don't drive your slaves too hard lol

Wow what a cool kid! He hasnt played the game for a month now out of his 15 year runescape clanning "career"

He has the right to flame anyone who plays this game now, watch out.. this guy is successful irl now & theres no stopping him.

Just now, 0ldschooler said:

Wow what a cool kid! He hasnt played the game for a month now out of his 15 year runescape clanning "career"

He has the right to flame anyone who plays this game now, watch out.. this guy is successful irl now & theres no stopping him.

wow what a dumb post, can you delete that?

9 minutes ago, Nixon said:

wow what a dumb post, can you delete that?

The only dumb posts were yours, flaming people for playing the game that YOU played for over 10 years (even the private servers lmfao) and were addicted to this game until now & were selling rsgp to help your parents pay the rent.

See my point? Idk how a dumb fuck like you even got a rank on these forums...

1 minute ago, 0ldschooler said:

The only dumb posts were yours, flaming people for playing the game that YOU played for over 10 years (even the private servers lmfao) and were addicted to this game until now & were selling rsgp to help your parents pay the rent.

See my point? Idk how a dumb fuck like you even got a rank on these forums...

>The only dumb posts were yours, flaming people for playing the game that YOU played for over 10 years

The most cancerous people on this website all have pirates next to their names - all of my above posts follow the same exact formula as your council

>(even the private servers lmfao)

Never played private servers, I quit from 2012-2015

>were selling rsgp to help your parents pay the rent.

No, see I have this cool thing called a job, I get paid consistently, so I'm able to budget properly!

> Idk how a dumb fuck like you even got a rank on these forums...

Because I'm a competent human being in a sea of turds like you