Fearless Sunday 55+ Pigs Brutalize Outburst

exzrts

U could do like destiny still post a topic but cut the part from the vid where Fs demoralized you but oh wait we didnt give you a chance sorry my bad ... easy leaks easy game and btw nice awkward ts after reborn got one banged .. hada u should step up brother and call maybe to make urself worthy of the high council rank .. i mean u didnt join fs yet cz u have rank in ob at least thats what u told me and tannieee (and budd too) @Broxxx @Jackson @ReBornToKiLL @Bud @LMFAO I CLOSED YOUR CLAN

6 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I don't slave for your dad. Just pk with him, and he likes me better! The son he never had

u re a slave and deep down u know it but u just dont wanna admit it :/ i feel you man oh and btw ob topic loc? i heard u had a nice trip ?? oh wait what a lie i was there and witnessed your awfull loosing trip not a single win fight damnnn what a time to be in outburst and witness the closing .. #closingtime stay ez kidd and stay away from fearless topics u stink dude go shower .. its chrismas ur famm will pay you a visit if u have one i mean so u better go shower

On 12/23/2017 at 11:47 PM, Stewbert said:

lol ur 4n stfu come mini litmob 

Anytime baby ... we been asking ur ranks for mini but they know they would loose so they said no ty .. no action for fs HAHAHAHA so dont u dare say that cz i would mini fuck you anytime bro annnnndddd btww that what rp used to do with ob u know ... no action for ob mo mini no preps and they closed after so same scenario different clans ... anyway hit me up for a mini anytime u want ... pm fs blood jr i have my pm on