Fearless Sunday 55+ Pigs Brutalize Outburst

exzrts

1 hour ago, Enza said:

This whole statement is ignorant asf. You're bragging on a Runescape forum about knowing history of a clan,  which also had nothing to do with what i said l0l. You look cauliflower and mad, and i couldn't careless about being new to a clan, i'm not new to the game or to clanning, so try again. You seem bullied or seemed touched irl though, get that checked.

I agree with Blood tbh

1 hour ago, Fs Blood said:

That funny moment when an ignorant saying u left for this ..  let me Brighten ur brain my friend we didnt leave for thiis .. we made you .. ob was made in first place to keep fs member togethers till we  reopen cz we wanted to take a break u know nothing about history LOL fs created ob thats why all ob ranks left u re just a new ob recruit and u flaming lmao @Enza what can i say huhh @Repa

Outburst was started by litmob, always has been owned by litmob, and we made Fs kids slave for us for 7 months. And finally just finally they realized that they were our puppets! They then decided to reopen Fs in anger to try to close their fathers, daddy outburst. GL my friends, may the fun beginning! 

14 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Outburst was started by litmob, always has been owned by litmob, and we made Fs kids slave for us for 7 months. And finally just finally they realized that they were our puppets! They then decided to reopen Fs in anger to try to close their fathers, daddy outburst. GL my friends, may the fun beginning! 

ye fs made litmob close into them gz was ez

13 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Someone is a little mad and also Litmob is closed there is no such thing as Litmob.

6 hours ago, Warbow said:

Wait what? Not even trying .. the difference between  us is pretty simple last sunday we fought you down 15 and down lvls for like 10 mins while u couldnt even handle us for 2 min when we had almost matched opt and decided to run to singles and die there anw in the end of the day Fs wins againnnnn,  we re doing u a favor warbow soon u ll be back in an irrelevant snipe team running from the big  boys stay Ez btw.