Fearless vs CD 3-0 Mini ft. F50 x2

Molds

1 hour ago, spy4hire said:

@King Kinse why is this guyanese high school dropout piping up l0000000000l

@WK M A G I C

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Shife and Ibra giving you false intel lmfaooooooooooooooooo

34 minutes ago, King Kinse said:

honestly only thing i know about this person is that they're a 1bang in minis and wildy.. not sure where the confidence comes from

Man I cant wait till zoom minis you dumb kids 

This is what you call a pub off?? Lmao was planned to be cycling practice and stuff but all you did was pull scims every 3 seconds lmfao. @bt before you start talking your clan been MIA since I last reduced your clan to a snipe team on weekends. LMFAO

46 minutes ago, originalz said:

This is what you call a pub off?? Lmao was planned to be cycling practice and stuff but all you did was pull scims every 3 seconds lmfao. @bt before you start talking your clan been MIA since I last reduced your clan to a snipe team on weekends. LMFAO

He didn't know it was pub off my fault @TBR and @originalz and we used bows like u said u were the ones scimming but gf dude.

2 hours ago, originalz said:

orginalz stop piping up with all that hard talk, momma gunna bust yo ass talking all that brown sticky stuff prolly sound like lucial having ass. l2pk with a xlpc at 40-50 cmb clan with no overheads, and this "lil" snipe team gunna be seeing yall shortly. talking all that brown sticky stuff and you all wont even mini us, everything you say sounds good it really does, but your really just tbr's bitch.

12 hours ago, P0 tz said:

Cd still puts up a better fight than Ob

Awkward, you have an AAO signature and have the decency to comment on other clans? lmfao, don't make me find your place, you're let off this time. Ob name out your mouth boi.