The King of Snakes: OP Luciel EXPOSED

CD15134562345

Don't be two faced and come on our TS expressing your true feelings and act hard on sharkbrew

Put together a few clips of the many times @Luciel secretly came on CD Ts to talk brown sticky stuff about how it's demoralizing being in OP TS and how terrible their rank team is. Also told us very juicy information which can be revealed later if needed but Dolphin I heard you're on the fence fam drop an intro 

Enjoy

gonna give you some advice, same advice i gave to dillon once upon a time upon his 7th app to rot being declined.... i recommend you delete yourself from the interment and go mia for the next 3 months and come back with a new identity and never use your mic ever again as there is no way back from this. you're forever going to be known for this in the rs community

55 minutes ago, chance111 said:

gonna give you some advice, same advice i gave to dillon once upon a time upon his 7th app to rot being declined.... i recommend you delete yourself from the interment and go mia for the next 3 months and come back with a new identity and never use your mic ever again as there is no way back from this. you're forever going to be known for this in the rs community

Take this man's advice 

49 minutes ago, ifish99 said:

and bruhhhhh lmfao