Supremacy vs Final Ownage Elite | P2P Prep [3-0]

Crafted

5 hours ago, 1defkid said:

ur a justin beiber broccoli fuck that keeps getting  kyped by ur own clan lmao and no1 has ever seen u ingame l00l, literally a forum bot

write me another essay buddyboy

ez trigger lol

try to keep your runescape addiction at bay my friend, its starting to show.

being alone in your room whole day, doing 5v5 minis & imagining that youre living a special life in a virtual world isnt healthy for you. 

25 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

ez trigger lol

try to keep your runescape addiction at bay my friend, its starting to show.

being alone in your room whole day, doing 5v5 minis & imagining that youre living a special life in a virtual world isnt healthy for you. 

went surfing for 2 hours, watched a peaky b episode, cooked some decent food and had sex, just won a prep now gonna go out to the bars while u work on your next sharkbrew essay l00l0l

quote me tomorrow for a rundown of my saturday, loser

4 hours ago, 1defkid said:

went surfing for 2 hours, watched a peaky b episode, cooked some decent food and had sex, just won a prep now gonna go out to the bars while u work on your next sharkbrew essay l00l0l

You bundle of twigs nobody believes you, your playing with your angus right now wishing somebody would pound you, you virgin

10 hours ago, 1defkid said:

a grown man who names themself "meow" had sex? doubt.

my "essays" are as long as yours if not shorter btw, stay mad "meow" LOL (on saturday you will die again btw)