Supremacy vs Final Ownage Elite | P2P Prep [3-0]

Crafted

Improvement from pulling 14 on Saturday and having a singles fight with aao thats for sure.

Not sure what opts preps are considered these days. Have seen clans posting bigger opted mini wars

Congrats non the less

24 minutes ago, James said:

Improvement from pulling 14 on Saturday and having a singles fight with aao thats for sure.

Not sure what opts preps are considered these days. Have seen clans posting bigger opted mini wars

Congrats non the less

we had 35 on Saturday buddy, You still upset over ZU closing or something?

8 hours ago, Conor McGregor said:

l00000l @Bash @Foe @Ted @Demais @Yentll l0000l smoked by supremacy hahahaha

arent u that ub bundle of twigs lol u cant even get laid by a guy and ur a raging homosexual btw ub died l000l ez clan to close

pretty sure thats LT Sam lmfao, nigga ran LT, CP & UB into dirt, well done matey. @ahegao

2 hours ago, James said:

Congrats non the less

Zu closed and now ur slaving in a clan that loses every prep to ir lmao

Just now, 1defkid said:

seems like some1 in ur team is braindead and scared of a mini with a bunch of rsps brids lmao

Once again, u didnt show up for the time YOU setup, dont enter a mini war tourny if ur members arent interested enough to attend lmao simple

5 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

Once again, u didnt show up for the time YOU setup, dont enter a mini war tourny if ur members arent interested enough to attend lmao simple

"ill try to pull 6 for thursday 5est"responded by our captain with "ight ok" does not mean "i accept the mini for tournament at thursday 5pm est" lmao low iq fucks

2 minutes ago, 1defkid said:

"ill try to pull 6 for thursday 5est"+"ight ok" does not mean "i accept the mini for tournament at thursday 5pm est" lmao low iq fucks

so okay means no for u? lmao get outta here u

799bbf330aaad3d2103945d39dfaed23.png

please stop quoting me, u know damn well that u accepted the time and u couldnt pull more than 4 so now ur here bitching even tho u were the one wasting my time