Zerg Unit Finishes 2k14 Strong ft Fi/Rd/Sup/Cp/BV

James

that topic was posted public to show how bad your clans forum activity really is. And you will never have the ability or longevity to beat us again.

LMFAO ? your forums are DED l0l I do love scapies site tho to bad it goes to waste :c.   And we will be 3-0 vs RD in preps shortly  :(

2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg2cgityg.jpg

They put pls no shawn for warlord, but then when you look any further its a joke.

"Pls no shawn warlord, l2call single piles" seems pretty serious to me

He only said it was a joke because he was gonna delete it but you can tell shawn's calling isn't quite up to scratch yet

Gj railing the brown sticky stuff out of rd @@Urka the fucking 4nr peed his pants L0L!!!

i bet ur either holydreams, darknoob w.e his name is, twitch, or barragekyle lol and only tryhards like u make fake accs cuz ur scared that i would know who you really are l3l

Gj getting penetrated both days was ez, ty for scims etc

i bet ur either holydreams, darknoob w.e his name is, twitch, or barragekyle lol and only tryhards like u make fake accs cuz ur scared that i would know who you really are l3l

Gj getting penetrated both days was ez, ty for scims etc

Why would I be scared of a 4nr like you lol.

Please don't ever use my name again. Thanks for the easy clear on the weekend though no need to get mad.

As you would say ty 4bump tho lmao