Huge Cocked Abdullah's take the scene by Storm.

Papa Bear

13 minutes ago, RyanTheG said:

bruh i dont know if your dumb or cauliflower , @bt black son @Singles OP never had an opening trip ... i mean BT closed for like 4 months then you reopened and had a 1 year anniversary .... lmfao 

Very solid points on the BT thing buuuuuuut you tried to build hype for OP bc you're losing a rivalry to CD lel

Just now, Singles said:

Very solid points on the BT thing buuuuuuut you tried to build hype for OP bc you're losing a rivalry to CD lel

were not losing anything atm singles :3 OP and CD need to have a clean 1V1 but you guys are so scared and its facts 

8 minutes ago, RyanTheG said:

were not losing anything atm singles :3 OP and CD need to have a clean 1V1 but you guys are so scared and its facts 

I recall chasing you from CA (that's as far as you'll go) alllll the way to ditch every time we encounter each other lol.

I love you anyways

1 hour ago, Singles said:

I recall chasing you from CA (that's as far as you'll go) alllll the way to ditch every time we encounter each other lol.

I love you anyways

i mean we would chase you also if we had plus 10-20 . come see us today dont hide in singles like yesterday 

6 hours ago, Singles said:

CD spent the entirety of 2015 undefeated and chased Doom to every scene until their 9 pulls wasn't enough for them and finally led into closure.

yeah who told you that? TBR?

9 hours ago, Crusher said:

my son @singles stop multilogging on 3 raggers b4 doom has to punish ''mother'' cd

Are you Destiny? If so you should log out the game and just join Doom to give us some real competition like holy fuck you're actually dog brown sticky stuff.

9 hours ago, RyanTheG said:

bruh i dont know if your dumb or cauliflower , @bt black son @Singles OP never had an opening trip ... i mean BT closed for like 4 months then you reopened and had a 1 year anniversary .... lmfao 

whats your point  everyone close at one point and resume the game when they are ready you think foe/eop been open for 10+ year straight you dumb fuck difference between me and you i didn't get bullied into 4x remakes in one year you did  & i don't pay a 15m fee to snipe teams to wear my cape pussy ill close you like i did your garbage flawless remake from violence & brown sticky stuffter vision quote me for smoke next weekend 

2 minutes ago, bt black son said:

whats your point  everyone close at one point and resume the game when they are ready you think foe/eop been open for 10+ year straight you dumb fuck difference between me and you i didn't get bullied into 4x remakes in one year you did  & i don't pay a 15m fee to snipe teams to wear my cape pussy ill close you like i did your garbage flawless remake from violence & brown sticky stuffter vision quote me for smoke next weekend 

OMG allow it fam

39 minutes ago, bt black son said:

lmfao Bt dead bro stop asking us for help in our ts3 with CD . BT is a trash clan , you got no ranks for a reason little boy. You guys cant even do clan wars lmfao