Outburst Vs Fearless [2-1] [30v30 F2P PREP] ALL THAT TALK LMFAO

Broxxx

9 minutes ago, Stewbert said:

Gz ob! We deserved this win after we were beating them in the wild (matched opts) and moo/friends (I only saw the account obligated) decided to hop on tanks from behind... 

took me 5 seconds to find those, need I post more? there's a reason no clan gives you morons any action and clan wars today proves it's not that you're any good, it's the mains you bring you're garbage.

YwOsIzP.pngfXa8oGd.png

v2Cofg8.png

Mains can't help you in cwa btw

Just now, Chalu said:

took me 5 seconds to find those, need I post more? there's a reason no clan gives you morons any action and clan wars today proves it's not that you're any good, it's the mains you bring you're garbage.

YwOsIzP.pngfXa8oGd.png

v2Cofg8.png

Mains can't help you in cwa btw

I can take a loss on this paint game fam.. guess they can't.. "I'll log on my rag when I die on my pure" - kinse

4 minutes ago, Stewbert said:

I dont get it tho.. they talk brown sticky stuff about us not pulling but when we do.. they just bring tanks to ruin the fight lol

they can't take losing lmfao, up 5 in literally 30 seconds and ten tanks come running from SS.

The funniest part is they were obviously strategically placed there before the fight

1 minute ago, Broxxx said:

they can't take losing lmfao, up 5 in literally 30 seconds and ten tanks come running from SS.

The funniest part is they were obviously strategically placed there before the fight

I wondered why it took them 3 minutes to hit us at hills. They had to move their tanks from ca to ss

3 minutes ago, Docker said:

3 minutes? did you go for a brown sticky stuff while the rest of us waited for 10+ minutes? gotta try and get those op and tank advantages right?

that's what I'm saying, kids were sat there hopping worlds for ten mins stalling whilst moving those mains