Misfits Takes On IR in a 20 min return fight Ft. FI & PX(dead)

Zee

XLfECns.png

After PKing for over 8 hours on Saturday and having very long return fights, The Motherfucking Killer Bees still weren't satisfied and had bloodlust! So around 12 members went roaming the wilderness and to their surprise they were caught in a fight vs PX+IR+FI where they were dominating! As the fights were happening they called upon the Queen Bee which the clan peaked at 27 wasps at 1 AM EST and the rest was cake. We ended every clans trip and IR gave us a good tussle at CA while PX kept trying to crash but would get spanked and cleared within 2 seconds every time.

Thanks for IR/FI for coming out and fighting

PX you're still banned from the wild, it isn't safe for little chickens.

5nEvfjj.png

Pkvo4fl.png73gmuT4.pngzYN5nwz.png

We crashed a fight between IR and PX at 26 hill, we rushed with a few clearing PX scum in a matter of seconds, we pulled south as we saw a few FI rushing where we turned and fought them. After clearing FI, we rushed back on 26 hill hitting IR getting a clear ending the fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

We ran into FI west of sperm hill, making them instantly tele. PX was at ghost hut so we did a southern movement clearing them with ease and getting another SOTD from them! Damn chickens you're too easy to smite.

Moments later IR rushed from Corp where we met them around P18s where we pushed them all the way to sperm and were able to once more get another full clear!

Thanks for the fight IR/FI

Thanks for the free SOTD again cauliflower PX dead rag clan

vDsXxvR.png

Pkvo4fl.png

The big fight of the night took place at CA. We logged in on top of IR at CA and the fight started. We had an upper hand most of the fight as we were dominating and staying on top of CA. We kept pushing IR to the north and east. They gave us a good tussle. During the fight PX kept trying to crash from the west and every time we'd just turn around on them and clear in .2 seconds and we'd focus again on IR. As well PX called their rag cc KOP where they got the same treatment as Penix. They logged in west of CA in a DD with g mauls where they got barraged instantly and died, not too smart buddy.

We pushed on top of IR at CA clearing them all.

Honestly props for the perseverance and the good fight IR.

PX stay dead dumb fucks and keep sacrificing yourselves to us. You're so irrelevant you rag/main clan

5nEvfjj.png

Rihanna POV

BackwoodsL POV

5nEvfjj.png

UNFIChJ.png

Z8CJihy.png

v50pgcP.png

uRy3obd.png

xj42HIS.png

hcvx8F3.png

5nEvfjj.png

Like what you see ? Want constant daily events in your timezone ? Join us at www.Misfits-RS.com:)

19 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

See you today and make sure to attend this weekend kev :D idek why you so obsessed with me, looks like have triggered u kids 2 much haha, literally you tag me in every sht topic where i haven't been on the fight lmfao

True you skip px events for kop events. I would too! Kop is better than penis anyways 

8 minutes ago, Zee said:

True you skip px events for kop events. I would too! Kop is better than penis anyways 

you must be delusional af, i won't be rank in px if i would skip any trip? Not interested in some dumb aquarium fishes irl like you l00000l

ur clan dead af lmfaO

20 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

you must be delusional af, i won't be rank in px if i would skip any trip? Not interested in some dumb aquarium fishes irl like you l00000l

ur clan dead af lmfaO

lol buddy you're not a rank, you're a slave! You paid 10M for a silver star in kop cc lmao

4 minutes ago, Zee said:

lol buddy you're not a rank, you're a slave! You paid 10M for a silver star in kop cc lmao

i didn't paid nothing l0l, i know those guys for years...at least you tried, im not slaving for any one tbh lmfao? you so irrelevant kev ngl, tho u a bit smarter for this 

ur opinion are irrelevant same as your clan and hand holding with ir xD