OP with another 2-0 on CD????

XLPC Warlord

~~~ See, we were gonna keep it respectable, but after all that talk on Sharkbrew today... Fuck it nigga we savages out here gucci gang ~~~
Y'all got fucked up today ->  @Singles @NBA YoungBoy38 @TBR @CD CANCER @Fear The Beard @Dillon Howlett 
I would say thank you, but honestly we have better competition from BT at 45cb..

SOOOOOO CRITICAL BRAINDEAD BACK TO HUGGING SINGLES ALL WEEKEND TRIP LMAOOOO

8eFX7So.png

For some reason, we were approached for a pkri from CD, presumably trying to redeem themselves from a godawful weekend trip. 

On our first fight, we fought down 2 opts while defending CA (16v18). It was the simple scim, drag, bind, and re-scim from OP as CD decided it was a good time to get their cardio in and run as far away from CA as they could. Apparently CD thinks they can win return fights as per their banter from today - well we all know this isn't true.

For our second fight, we fought even opts while they tried hiding behind altar begging for mercy in an 18v18. Do I even need to finish this story or do we all know how it ends?

XS8LPRU.png

Lankzy POV (below)

Butcherama POV (bottom)

GZ on another ez win OP honestly we need better practice. 

To all CD members that aren't as brown sticky stuff as a rank as Singles - Apps are open: op-rs.net 

2 minutes ago, Sosa said:

lol gz but where the fuck is op on the weekends, looks like yall really needed this win lmfao 

I completely understand why you would ask this question; considering you can't see much while hiding in single. Let me break this down for you, ok? We are in this really cool place you take your whole clan to in order to fight other clans. It's called "multi" and you can do some amazing things other than fighting 1 person at a time. Let us know when you try this out!!! Kthx :)