Fix double mentions

Winnetou

The double mention stems from the group mention that is dependent on the mention hook for ipb 3.4

Unfortunately, it is not possible unless I recode the said mention hook and I have no intentions of doing so as i would be moving everyone to 4.3 when the new update hits and is stable

8 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

The double mention stems from the group mention that is dependent on the mention hook for ipb 3.4

Unfortunately, it is not possible unless I recode the said mention hook and I have no intentions of doing so as i would be moving everyone to 4.3 when the new update hits and is stable

Idk about the group mentions, but I get two notifcations for someone mentioning my name only.

Just now, Winnetou said:

Idk about the group mentions, but I get two notifcations for someone mentioning my name only.

Long story short, ipb 3.4 mention hook is a complete malarkey by overriding various key notification methods without firing off super methods. Thus I had to inject my group mention method(which is based off mention hook codes) directly into the notification methods and force them to fire every time either group or regular mention has been parsed.

The only solution to this problem is a complete rewrite of the group mention hook which like I said before, I have no intention of doing as everyone will be upgraded probably middle 18