Outburst Monday vs xLPC

Chalu

20 minutes ago, DHP said:

True but OB has 0 impact on weekends and their trips look worse than foe trips

Obviously, its not fun fighting a clan that pulls 10-15 more than our opts but still brings 10 mains because they can't compete even opts or still up opts when we are willing to fight down opts up until the tanks shown up.

5 hours ago, J ♕ said:

Obviously, its not fun fighting a clan that pulls 10-15 more than our opts but still brings 10 mains because they can't compete even opts or still up opts when we are willing to fight down opts up until the tanks shown up.

Remember our first trip? we fought OB down 15 and didn't care.

2 hours ago, Idk Lmfao said:

Remember our first trip? we fought OB down 15 and didn't care.

We fought them down 15-10 on our first unoficial trips and they flamed us .. u re just new to this man .. i see u just joined and u got already brainwashed anw imagine stating that u cleared fesrless in your topic !! Damn what we did to you guys ...stay paranoid kids .. u guys still having trouble sleeping cz of the nightmares ?! @Chalu @Broxxx Oh and btw @Warbow went missing .. call broxx if u find him @J ♕

8 hours ago, Fs Blood said:

We fought them down 15-10 on our first unoficial trips and they flamed us .. u re just new to this man .. i see u just joined and u got already brainwashed anw imagine stating that u cleared fesrless in your topic !! Damn what we did to you guys ...stay paranoid kids .. u guys still having trouble sleeping cz of the nightmares ?! @Chalu @Broxxx Oh and btw @Warbow went missing .. call broxx if u find him @J ♕

LMFAO you keep @ me like I care what you have to say pipsqueak @Meet Them With Scims get your elite off me lmfao, I don't need anymore retards on my dick

21 minutes ago, Chalu said:

LMFAO you keep @ me like I care what you have to say pipsqueak @Meet Them With Scims get your elite off me lmfao, I don't need anymore retards on my dick

Nice intels LOL. oh and btw u were nothing before fs leaves ob so why u even piping up dude.. u just got high council cz they had no1 to give it too and iced is a mute.. u re still nobody btw.. LOL stay ez kid !!

14 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

Nice intels LOL. oh and btw u were nothing before fs leaves ob so why u even piping up dude.. u just got high council cz they had no1 to give it too and iced is a mute.. u re still nobody btw.. LOL stay ez kid !!

why do you keep saying 'nice intels' when yours are wrong aswell? eksdee

24 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

I was nothing before, fs left ob? I have more accomplishments then you on this game that you slave.  

27 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

my intel told me u got deranked after the prep vs ob because u got 1banged 3 rounds. and u cried 2 days later for the rank back....