ET audio 2/11/2018

NiggV

6 minutes ago, Ace Krave said:

u seem mad "get on me so meow" l0l

maybe i should leak some of our discord convo? maybe the bit where you say "come down on the bus and fuck me up", "Im turning into john wick", "i never go outside i need to go for jogs and dog walks" "a ghost woke me up speaking to me in my sleep im scared" so many to chose from

2 minutes ago, Aaronn said:

maybe i should leak some of our discord convo? maybe the bit where you say "come down on the bus and fuck me up", "Im turning into john wick", "i never go outside i need to go for jogs and dog walks" "a ghost woke me up speaking to me in my sleep im scared" so many to chose from

Seriously? that would make a good book if your making it up aaronn

Hey i gave it a try not a caller just trying to get my clan some fights but when one leader tries to suicide bot your cc account then leak audio you must ban such cancer from it he says he does all this work but he was a burden on the clan its self thats why none of his clans worked out in the past talking about @Ace Krave btw

31 minutes ago, Broxxx said:

doesn't this just give everyone another reason not to let that Ace Krave in their clans, not that anyone with a brain would anyway

This was done after I got kicked and yh I only got kicked cuz I trusted them with discord ownership, actually I'm a very loveable guy 

8 minutes ago, Ace Krave said:

Image result for give me more

@Aaronn that was 4minutes of the 1hr vid

who cares leak more lmfao your a fucking freak show and dont have 1 friend to your name irl, we aint bothered if we arnt the best we are improving everyday 90% of our clan is edge recruits and rn we doing work  do you think we even care lmfao

7b4013908414cb3f57c5dd29b72801e7.png